• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Andy Lau will not allow himself to die a lonely old man

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps Sumiko can take a leaf from his book :p:p:p

---

Xin.sg - Friday, January 30

Heavenly King Andy Lau was seen wearing a ring on his right ring finger when he was in Guangzhou to promote his new movie "Look for a Star". Lau explained that it is purely a promotional tool, but also said he will not spend his entire life being a single man.
ADVERTISEMENT

"Please be assured that the day (of marriage) will come. I will not live in solitude all my life. I'm very afraid of spending the rest of my life alone. I have never done anything bad, so I believe god will take care of me," he said.

Marriage of the 48-year-old celebrity has been a limelight of his personal life throughout his years of being in the entertainment scene. Lau has been rumored to have dated Carol Chu, a Malaysian, for over 20 years.

Lau added that the ring he was wearing at the event was sponsored and he has to wear it every time he is promoting the movie. "I have to return it to them every time I'm done with it. They refuse to give it to me," he said.

Lau, who acted as a wealthy man, courageous in pursuing his love, revealed to have not met or done anything romantic in real life. "Perhaps I entered showbiz too early in my life; I'm always busy everyday and am always pursuing something. I always do romantic things in movies, but in reality, I think I've never really done anything romantic. I've not found real romanticism in my actual life yet. At this point of time, I think romanticism is not about doing something, but being together with someone I love and waking up to see her everyday."