• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

and my poetry continues.....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should lost candidate be Ncmp
At lower or fraction of pay of MP
Stupid rule that dictates this
Don't know what fair pay is

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean voters should get real
And not expect opposition to cover their area
For free or little pay for 5 years
When they didn't vote for opposition last year

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johntan the grassroot leader
Said Facebook founder is only setting up trust i.e donating for tax benefits
But chicken out when asked to do the same for same benefits
Suspicious of people for nothing
Must be a good for nothing

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib najib najib
Why is this the favourite topic
In a Singaporean forum
Showing such a big momentum
Really they are outsiders calling for justice
Or they are the citizens feeling injustice?
Afterall injustice is everywhere
But their voices on other injustice is heard nowhere

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Johntan the Christian promoter
Said his son will be proud of him as a two face hypocrite father
Who teaches values to his children but bullies others under anonymous cover
Is this a typical grassroot leader?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
JB Malaysia is a wonderful place
Where the government builds road and highway free with so much grace
Houses can be found in any price range
For citizens from poorest to richest range
Almost free citizen healthcare and good medicine
The security is also pretty decent
No complaints to anything
Only on humans who feel entitled to be lawless things
Yes these scums are not fit to be human
As they step on others as inhuman

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And people who called others complaint kings are the biggest complaint king
Open newspapers and basically complain everything
Pot hole roads? You got pay your road tax and how much dollar and cents?
Floods caused by rubbish choke? Who littered and threw rubbish everywhere and choke up the drains?
Blah blah blah I have since stopped reading

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawless things lawless things
Doing all kinds of shady things
For people with real sense of justice
I am offering cash reward to entice
PM me with info to report police
On their lawless vice

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best thing is they come to Singapore get scholarship, HDB, jobs are all their entitlement
But when it is the other way round we go buy their house using and spending our money
No more entitlement hor but we must be thankful and kiss their ass
If not God knows what vice these lawless things did with their angry ass

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak1ng said I am irritating the hell
So confirm I am maligning no one but the lawless things are really hell
And have been doing hell
Hahaha got cheek to protest to bring justice to Najib? How about self reflect to bring justice to themselves first?
Will tell the police about this
Good confirmation from Alamak1ng

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hell hell hell
Lu si tng lang ark si indor lang?
Boh suka tio ei sai tai lang
Lang bo hai lu, lu hai lang
Gai gi boh law, go ho yi kong bak lang
Jin jiak sia suay lang

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was very hopeful when I first read the thread title and was expecting to read some real good poetry .

But having read through all the so called "poetry " so far ... I have to say the title was downright misleading.

The more apt title should be " and my rubbish talk continues .... "

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was very hopeful when I first read the thread title and expected to read some good poetry .

But having read through all the so called "poetry " so far ... I have to say the title was downright misleading.

The more apt title should be " and my rubbish talk continues .... "

I said poetry but never say my poetry is good. It is okay to be bad in poetry. But not OK to be bad in character to harm others, especially when one sings hymns and psalms.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said poetry but never say my poetry is good. It is okay to be bad in poetry. But not OK to be bad in character to harm others, especially when one sings hymns and psalms.

I don't know what you are talking about ...

But looking through some of your postings in recent months, your world must have been hellish ... you seem to carry the perception of being victimised by bullies ; real or imagined.

My message to you is don't be discouraged. Don't focus on your miseries. Be positive. Expand your self. Be assured of your security in your true identity. Confidence is not lashing out at others. Confidence is shown when you extend your love to others even when they are unlovable.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what you are talking about ...

But looking through some of your postings in recent months, your world must have been hellish ... you seem to carry the perception of being victimised by bullies ; real or imagined.

My message to you is don't be discouraged. Don't focus on your miseries. Be positive. Expand your self. Be assured of your security in your true identity. Confidence is not lashing out at others. Confidence is shown when you extend your love to others even when they are unlovable.

I find people from certain country love to ask people to self reflect but not themselves. Since when I think confidence is lashing out at others? I am the type who tolerated bullies until I burst. Not the type who lashed out at others for smallest thing (that eatshitndie is trying to portray).

Many times I just took nonsense in my stride, ignored and walked away. Go ask my past staff, I screamed at any one of them before? Even when some of them showed me all kind of faces especially in the beginning stage. I only screamed at one boss before in contrast for the false accusations he had made.

So please don't don't come and preach to me about extending love to others when they are not lovable. I have at least not initiated any harm to anyone in my life even when I disliked them.

Unfortunately, can't say the same for those hellish people in my poetry. I have not done any harm to them but they harmed me and done lots of shady things. And it is not perception but reality.

Lastly, of course I am focusing on my life as I am not guilty of anything that people are slandering.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find people from certain country love to ask people to self reflect but not themselves. Since when I think confidence is lashing out at others? I am the type who tolerated bullies until I burst. Not the type who lashed out at others for smallest thing (that eatshitndie is trying to portray).

Many times I just took nonsense in my stride, ignored and walked away. Go ask my past staff, I screamed at any one of them before? Even when some of them showed me all kind of faces especially in the beginning stage. I only screamed at one boss before in contrast for the false accusations he had made.

So please don't don't come and preach to me about extending love to others when they are not lovable. I have at least not initiated any harm to anyone in my life even when I disliked them.

Unfortunately, can't say the same for those hellish people in my poetry. I have not done any harm to them but they harmed me and done lots of shady things. And it is not perception but reality.

Lastly, of course I am focusing on my life as I am not guilty of anything that people are slandering.

Nobody takes anybody seriously in cyberspace.

So take everything here in Sbf with a sense of humour and a huge dose of magnanimity.