• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Analysis and critique of Pinky's statements to Parliament

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Analysis and Critique of LHL Ministerial Statement, July 3rd

why is the Cabinet (or rather LHL-HC duo, since he is their boss) so bent on preserving the house and going against his father's wishes? Stand on your own two feet lah Loong as PM. Honour your parents and tear it down. Case closed.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

why is the Cabinet (or rather LHL-HC duo, since he is their boss) so bent on preserving the house and going against his father's wishes? Stand on your own two feet lah Loong as PM. Honour your parents and tear it down. Case closed.

That is an excellent question and so far PM has not made clear what his motivation for preserving the house is.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That is an excellent question and so far PM has not made clear what his motivation for preserving the house is.

while securing a grassy knoll spot to watch fireworks to begin in about 6.9 hours, my estimates from proceeds of opening it as a museum and shrine cum up to $6.9m a year plus the added value of maintaining a soixante neuf with sinkie voters garnering minimum 69% popularity vote every erection for at least 69 years to cum. win-win-win. dead fart ashes can suck eggs 6.9 feet under.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yet another moronic stupid statement emanating from your asshole. You really are on a roll this week. LHL has already made it abundantly clear numerous times that the reason he wants to preserve the house, especially the basement is because that is the place used by LKY and many of the pioneer leadership and founding fathers of singapore for their meetings and for the discussions of their independence and how to run the country. Many important decisions were made in that room. And these decisions shaped the future of singapore. Anything else I can help you with today?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Yet another moronic stupid statement emanating from your asshole. You really are on a roll this week. LHL has already made it abundantly clear numerous times that the reason he wants to preserve the house, especially the basement is because that is the place used by LKY and many of the pioneer leadership and founding fathers of singapore for their meetings and for the discussions of their independence and how to run the country. Many important decisions were made in that room. And these decisions shaped the future of singapore. Anything else I can help you with today?

You are just another bescumbered hircismus. You believe what LHL says? What an idiot!

I keep telling you if you have the balls then release more evidence that implicates LHL on other issues. But you won't because it will also implicate you and tear you an anal fissure and fistula. Purulent urethral meatus.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My father accepted this proposal. In December 2011, he told the family that it was “best to redevelop 38 Oxley Road straightaway”, after he died, and do what we proposed. By redevelopment, he means remove the private spaces, renovate the house without knocking it down. At around the same time, on 27 December 2011, he wrote to Cabinet a third time and you have the letter with you.

In his earlier passage, he says demolish, then redevelop the property. Now he contradicts himself by saying that redevelopment means renovate the house. well, which is it going to be?

I don't believe LHL knows his Father better than LWL.

LWL has spent more time alone with LKY and knows his thoughts and wishes very much. There is no need for email to communicate to each other. It is talk and feel and connection.

I believe LWL is right about his Father wish to have the house demolished.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

precisely,going against his father's wishes shows us that he is his own man now,gone are the days of living under Papa's shadow.Za Warudo as the japanese like to say is now his to rule.this is arse loong's last dance,his final gasp at freedom.now he can finally say "i did it my way" instead of 40 years of lao lee having it his way.

i applaud loong for his bravery and courage and his coming of manhood,its one thing to stand up against the tyrant when u are chee soo juan the self proclaimed people's champion,its another thing completely when u are his son.

[video=youtube;6E2hYDIFDIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E2hYDIFDIU[/video]

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are just another bescumbered hircismus. You believe what LHL says? What an idiot!

I keep telling you if you have the balls then release more evidence that implicates LHL on other issues. But you won't because it will also implicate you and tear you an anal fissure and fistula. Purulent urethral meatus.

wow nice doctorology,how do u say meatus up ur assus in doc speak?