• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An example of daft sinkies leading to the extinction of sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A friend I've known since 2005, who has been staunchly anti PAP since his very first vote, just told me he voted PAP for the very first time in his life, last week. What a time to shift loyalties. Why?? Because Tharman was in the PAP lineup, for his ward. Fair enough. If there's one person who could sway my vote to PAP, it would be Tharman.

But then, I asked this friend who is very close to my age, "Do you know about the C.E.C.A.?" His response was a blank stare and a bewildered "Huh? CECA? What's that??!" I explained it to him and his jaw literally dropped. He could not believe the PAP would do such a thing to Singaporeans. He was visibly shaken.

We parted ways with him still shaking his head in disbelief. He remains convinced that I am mistaken and that such a grievious agreement could and would NOT possibly have been signed by our government. By *any* government.

He has scant interest in local politics and little working knowledge of the internet, which left me wondering what had been fuelling his anti PAP (pro Opposition???) votes all this while.

The level of political ignorance in this country, is astounding, it exists within every age group, and is a very real threat to our continuation as a people. We are definitely headed for extinction.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend I've known since 2005, who has been staunchly anti PAP since his very first vote, just told me he voted PAP for the very first time in his life, last week. What a time to shift loyalties. Why?? Because Tharman was in the PAP lineup, for his ward. Fair enough. If there's one person who could sway my vote to PAP, it would be Tharman.

But then, I asked this friend who is very close to my age, "Do you know about the C.E.C.A.?" His response was a blank stare and a bewildered "Huh? CECA? What's that??!" I explained it to him and his jaw literally dropped. He could not believe the PAP would do such a thing to Singaporeans. He was visibly shaken.

We parted ways with him still shaking his head in disbelief. He remains convinced that I am mistaken and that such a grievious agreement could and would NOT possibly have been signed by our government. By *any* government.

He has scant interest in local politics and little working knowledge of the internet, which left me wondering what had been fuelling his anti PAP (pro Opposition???) votes all this while.

The level of political ignorance in this country, is astounding, it exists within every age group, and is a very real threat to our continuation as a people. We are definitely headed for extinction.

never mind lah........what have we Sinkies achieved anyway............??!!..............far greater peoples have gone extinct.............

even if every Sinkie were to drop dead today.................we wouldn't be missed.............not a tiny bit

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
never mind lah........what have we Sinkies achieved anyway............??!!..............far greater peoples have gone extinct.............

even if every Sinkie were to drop dead today.................we wouldn't be missed.............not a tiny bit

If you think this is never mind, then go fuck yourself to death.. You are worthless anyway.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN - Kaki News Network
Page Liked · 2 hrs · Edited ·

Erections over now chu pattern oreadi ah! All the chinese Kakis must put tank in a mall liao lor!

UPDATE: Kakis say the language next to tagolog is not tamil, that's hindi, for the India Mari people.

12039525_767549533357047_5326900587862389_n.png

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNN jiu hu kia.

Attachments

• Finished.jpg
    Finished.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 383

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the man who signed the CECA pact couldnt have commited a more grievious act of treason,yes he deserves to die and i hope he burns in hell.a special place in hell is reserved for the likes of him and LKY the japanese translator.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck kakis....that is bangla baby....better get used to it....its gonna be on our banknotes next.

busted! it takes a bangla to spot bengali. i lied. there's no such language as "bangla" or "bangladeshi". bangladeshi people speak bengali. welcum to sg, my bangla buddy who knows his own language. how's your pinay girlfriend? :biggrin:

গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী বাংলাদেশ