• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat An altercation with ginfreely

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to buy laksa and this ginfreely took up everybody's time by repeating more see hum. See hum see hum. After 5mins the tray still hogging the stall so other people all cannot proceed to prepare their tray and chopsticks.
I told ginfreely you sek see lah see hum see hum.
Ginfreely looked at me blankly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such incidents are more enjoyable if you speak fluent Cantonese and understand its wonderful vocabulary.

Even better if they happen in Hong Kong. :biggrin:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
But I think other patrons not aware I gan ginfreely as im the next one and had no chance to standby my tray as the seller was preparing my laksa.
Also ginfreely dare not rebuke me I think she scared of 1 Farking punch.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
she can hear even when a nuke goes off. it’s in the subconscious. can continue to next life.
I suspect she ownself whistled and disturbed other people.
The proof was from the east Coast Park cyclist. When she recorded the whistling, the cyclist was far away and the whistling sound was near the phone.
Also even if the cyclist were to whistle, the area was too spacious to be heard.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The proof was from the east Coast Park cyclist. When she recorded the whistling, the cyclist was far away and the whistling sound was near the phone.
Also even if the cyclist were to whistle, the area was too spacious to be heard.
Same for those few incidents where she recorded. She whistled at the indian specky in the popular bookstore then she went to disturbed him and challenged why you whistled so the Indian just followed her command and whistled back.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Same for those few incidents where she recorded. She whistled at the indian specky in the popular bookstore then she went to disturbed him and challenged why you whistled so the Indian just followed her command and whistled back.

she ownself created oenself content to fuck other people. same as in this forum.

Last edited: