• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

American Chopper versus Sports Bike

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a choice, would you prefer a Chopper or a Sports Bike ?

Are you able to attach some sort of personality to each of these ?

b13420a.jpg
venox.jpg
08KawasakiNinja.jpg

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
My idea of a motorcycle is light, nimble, and quick acceleration.

Between the two, the sport bike better suits the description, however modern sports bike (or any bike) that comes equipped with a radiator looks like shit to me. Choppers (or chopped bike) has the right idea for me as they are spartan and low weight, but the extended and raked forks sacrifices manueverability, although they look good. I suppose I am a dinosaur these days. My time, two-stroke parallel twins were the bikes of they day, and I still like them today.

Cheers!