• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AMDK YAYAPAPAYA about Freedom Kena chopped Head by Refugee!

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims take kindness for weakness. Give them an inch they will want a yard. Time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's those libtards in western European countries who let in all those third world filth.

If those countries had the immigration policy of Poland, none of this would have happened.

The enemy is within the country: the gatekeepers who let in the Trojan horse.

DT6PNjzU8AUVmoz.jpg

Egmfz7BVkAIwq0x.jpg

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's the same thing when in SG in the 60s and 70s when the gangsters are in rampage the authorities and the rich are cautious to not anger the people. At that time when i go about doing my trade the moment i get angry and shout at my workers or towards them they will try their best to pacify me.

Nowadays even if i raised my voice a little i might get a complaint to 'Management' immediately or they would call the police /rofl.........

Last time if you call the police over small things you better watch out........ lol.

Times changed the 'Authorities' now can call for LOCKDOWN of the entire world over a no symptoms sickness or virus lol.........

Luckily many of us here are old farts... no eyes see, no strength to fight too........ good luck ! lol