• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[,My]- Poor Sg couple kena victimized by guailan JB custom officers, kena banned from entering My just becoz they made complaint about custom officer

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Clearly John Tan meant this tongue in cheek. But irony is … it’s funny cos it’s true.

I'm being perfectly serious. I have enough friends in jiuhu who often complain how corrupt and inefficient the jiuhu civil servants are. It's obvious that the vast majority of the jiuhu civil service got their jobs solely because of their muud race and islamic religion.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
malaysia simply cannot make it

That's because most of its civil service, including its police and military, are muud moslems. The non-moslem bumi muuds from Sarawak and Sabah are not given much civil service jobs because they aren't moslems.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because JB is so close to sinkapore, the Mudlanders there behave like sinkees. They want to show sinkees that they are the boss when you are in their land just like us doing likewise here to them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The usual reasons - buy groceries to save money and pump half tank of cheap petrol in mudland

These people clearly have no concept of the value of time
didn’t a johnny unker here claim he went to jb for haircuts and teeth cleaning as he could save a few bucks? i laughed so hard. what a retard.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Only two types of sinkies use the causeway and second link. Low SES ones and the how lian lambo convoy types. All are being marked by mudland immigration and customs. The latter would need to prepare stacks of RM50 bills for donation.

I prefer to take flights to northern places in mudland, avoiding the shithole slum that is johor bahru.:biggrin:
And you know this how? I have been in and out of JB since the I was old enough to drive my car over in the 80s. I never had any problems at all.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw another interview among indon and they have expressed strong desire to move on with modernization movement, that is gaining momentum after Indon is entering G20 club

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration Officer have authority while on Duty to deny anyone's entry into their Country.
Challenge the Immigration Officer is the worst stupid things you can react to

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immigration Officer have authority while on Duty to deny anyone's entry into their Country.
Challenge the Immigration Officer is the worst stupid things you can react to
Unless u have the "special" passport - dipolamcy type or UN issue passport

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the melayu was clever, he would have emailed the Sultan Johor and tell him this problem.
Ever since the Mentri Besar came to spot check the checkpoints, these officers have been doing their jobs with a sully face.
This is one reason why this Malay don't holiday in Malaysia anymore.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have encountered jb custom officer who told me to remove my passport cover as well. I say sorry and remove it. What is the big deal? It's their procedure mah.
These custom officers also work very long hours and many times the working condition is not tge most ideal as too much vehicle smokes and irregular break time...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid entitled sg m.u.d couple. You don't question or tell how Malaysian custom official does their job.