• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious AMDK Worshipper Wet Dream - PRCs Gone Bankrupt with P2P Banking Collapse!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can never quite get how micro loans work.

Basically it means lending clowns a small sum of money such as $5k. And if these clowns needed to borrow such a small amount in the first place, how are they going to find the money to pay back?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madoff's victims were institutional investors you twit. None of them put their life savings into the Madoff fund it was simply part of their diversified portfolio.

you nut.
institutional investors are not human meh ? it is not the human running these institution making decision ?
the institution got brain of it own ?
it does not matter whether or not the members of the life saving funds have no say in how the funds are being used ,
non does it matter whether it is investment strategy to diversify.
these are off the topic.

the nonsense we are talking here is tis :
u said : chinks don't have a clue when it comes to risk assessment
i replied that : amdk understand risk assessment well
and i gave u examples. thats all to it. don't digress.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the nonsense we are talking here is tis :
u said : chinks don't have a clue when it comes to risk assessment
i replied that : amdk understand risk assessment well
and i gave u examples. thats all to it. don't digress.

Managing risk is not about avoiding all risk. It's about beings sensible and spreading the risk.

Those dumb fuck chinks put all their money with a single P2P lender. This shows just how stupid they are.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Managing risk is not about avoiding all risk. It's about beings sensible and spreading the risk.

Those dumb fuck chinks put all their money with a single P2P lender. This shows just how stupid they are.

Like the tontine operators in Singapore in the past.
Spreading spreading out the risks.

Or the MLM dealers set up by angmoh dua kees

ONLY WHEN P2P STOOPID IS IT?

ALL OTHERS CLEVEREST BECOS SET UP BY AMDK OR SINGKIES?
LIKE TUMASICK?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will spill over to those lesser-known digital coins... give it a few months.. those digital coins will feel the squeeze..