• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AMDK serves in SAF Volunteer Corps

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
My darling kirsten han is right again .... AMDK is the bestest!

048ABA26-8223-499C-B381-2E3A405BC639.jpeg
DA9BDA5C-027B-4886-AFF1-92364D28EA24.jpeg
C128B140-FE9D-4F74-A091-79B861069697.gif

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When war breaks out I will shoot him from behind
He is a security trooper. Chances he will be at the rear while you are fighting in the front.
All these safvc cannot be count on. Less than 3-4 weeks of basic training can do what. The pioneer batch of saf NS if haven’t die are better soldiers at 70+ yo than these bunch of foreigners. Whatever training they haven’t forgotten is still more than these foreigners have.
Ah tiongs joined the French foreign legion to obtain French aka Europe citizenship. Here 4 weeks can get already. It over 10 years since I donned green but I still can operate any small arms and crew serve weapons that still remains in saf arsenal. All the angmo know is that lousy mickeymouse piece of junk that he was holding in the picture. I from 5.56, 7.62, 50cal, 25mm, 40mm, 66mm and lastly 84mm. I most tulan media portray that 3-4 weeks is the same as 104 weeks.
If really want to return back to Singapore, serve the police volunteer corps. That is more practical than wayang in saf. Police need these manpower while saf had no use for these security troopers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of volunteer SAF for 2 weeks is like children masak masak.....

To the 160th fake news media, it is a big deal.

I'm surprised one of the porlumpars hadn't yet written a letter to the Shitty Times Forum, praising the FTs for volunteering to do 'NS'. :biggrin:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

Just masak masak.
Even my 6.9yrs old nephew and
@sweetiepie
69yrs old Uncle can man.

If so keen, please serve at the Australian SAS Lah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am wondering... do they even get to taste combat rations? :unsure:

This was Today's video from 2016:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show me 1 foreign volunteer to join SAFVC...I can show you 1,000 local males who want to avoid NS altogether.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aussies love the rugged outdoor activities back in their native Oz Land. So how many CECA Kelings already volunteered to serve in the voluntary corps? The prostitute press must provide the stats about their favourite Kelings.