• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AMDK converted to Sinkie Happy Like F!

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
CECAs converted esp those thru Family Ties Schemes like Ramesh even happier, esp. now that Tharman is president, LOL.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This type of educated professional who's willing to assimilate, marry a local and set up home and family here are most welcomed. They also bring their classiness and breeding here. Not those fuckers who bring their entire fucked up family and kids here, behave like morons, and think they are superior. Referring to shitskin and commies.

And yeah, retire in penang is what I hope to do too. Or langkawi.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of educated professional who's willing to assimilate, marry a local and set up home and family here are most welcomed. They also bring their classiness and breeding here. Not those fuckers who bring their entire fucked up family and kids here, behave like morons, and think they are superior. Referring to shitskin and commies.

Retire in Penang, do u intend to rent or buy your apartment there?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Retire in Penang, do u intend to rent or buy your apartment there?
If that happens, will probably buy a condo unit. I understand it has to be more than RM1 to 2 mil. Can then apply for long term visa or something. I do enjoy their slow pace of life and better food.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If that happens, will probably buy a condo unit. I understand it has to be more than RM1 to 2 mil. Can then apply for long term visa or something. I do enjoy their slow pace of life and better food.
can rent 3 bedroom condo in penang for only $300. don’t need to buy. and if you decide that penang is not the place for you after 6.9 months can suka suka go anywhere without the baggage of being stuck with a condo that you’ll need to sell or rent out.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Sinkee get orgasmic over WM convert to SC? Is Pinky Gay? There are Black and Asian converts to SC no one bats an eyelid.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
can rent 3 bedroom condo in penang for only $300. don’t need to buy. and if you decide that penang is not the place for you after 6.9 months can suka suka go anywhere without the baggage of being stuck with a condo that you’ll need to sell or rent out.
Yah, renting can be an option too. It's a nice way to start living there, then decide later if want to buy or not.

I've spent quite a bit of time at the Straits Quay area. Stayed with friends. I Santorini is nearby, but like what the guy said, it's a bit sian lah. Quite a few of the staff at Straits Quay stay there.

I like Penang a lot. My only gripe is the horrible traffic situation there. Too many cars, on shitty, badly planned roads.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Yah, renting can be an option too. It's a nice way to start living there, then decide later if want to buy or not.

I've spent quite a bit of time at the Straits Quay area. Stayed with friends. I Santorini is nearby, but like what the guy said, it's a bit sian lah. Quite a few of the staff at Straits Quay stay there.

I like Penang a lot. My only gripe is the horrible traffic situation there. Too many cars, on shitty, badly planned roads.
penang.is hakka or hokkien ?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
If I can give a thousand like , I will give