• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious amazon online business

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seeking opinion on setting up virtual shop on amazon, is it still feasible? seen one property agent turned to online biz like very good sales, feel quite encouraged by him. need some input if this online biz is still a good income opportunity?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN for successful business it is best to avoid anything that is already happening and must think of something that everyone needs to have but hard to have KNN e.g secret tunnel dating service KNN

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i observed something about this forum, many good inputs in the past by fellow senior forummers but not as active nowadays.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
seeking opinion on setting up virtual shop on amazon, is it still feasible? seen one property agent turned to online biz like very good sales, feel quite encouraged by him. need some input if this online biz is still a good income opportunity?

Yes it is feasible, doable and workable but you need to put in the effort to make it a success. You also need to differentiate yourself from the competition in order to make good money.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it is feasible, doable and workable but you need to put in the effort to make it a success. You also need to differentiate yourself from the competition in order to make good money.

thxs boss, always words of wisdom from you. cheers...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
talking in bird language :laugh::laugh::laugh:

studying this first before u venture into the unknown

https://mywifequitherjob.com/the-dangers-of-selling-on-amazon/

If you look for reasons for not doing something you'll always find a bounty of material to convince yourself not to take the plunge in anything.

I started off printing instant name cards as a business. Those "in the know" told me that there was no way I would succeed because entry barriers were low and very few people needed name cards within 24 hours.

That no hope business was sold 19 months later for $50,000 with an investment of only $7000. Not a bad return for a venture that I was told would not leave the starting blocks.

The $43,000 profit was ploughed into other ventures and thanks to that small $7000 punt I succeeded in retiring early.

If you believe you can do something then just give it a go. Nothing ventured nothing gained.