• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amazing experience taking MRT during peak time

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....i always fly around BUT today during peak hours at around 6pm I took the north bound MRT.
I went to AMK station....it was crowded.
when the MRT came...it was packed to the brim.
managed to get on the train but pple were pushing behind me....luckily it was a gal...at the same time i was quashed against another gal in front of me.
I was sandwiched between 2 gals......(can't imagine if ah singh is pushing behind me..eek)..
Next stop, YCK...more pple tried to board the trains.....at the same time those onboard had a hard time try to get out.
same thing repeated at Khatib and I got off at Yishun.
the short trip left a lasting impression on me as I have not imagined that our trains are really packed during peak hours.
good luck to the gals as the chance of being touched accidentally or purposely is very high.

I give a grade F to our MRT...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At AMK, you should have gone to visit GMS first. Talk cock for while and wait for peak hour to be over.