• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

am i in trouble?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this morning i was at work when i was approached by a new colleague. very friendly and dressed very sexy. skirt so short you can almost see her butt flesh. had a short casual chat and thinking she likes to show off her legs i remarked 'nice legs'.

just now a monkey from hr called my mobile and said hr director wants to see me urgently first thing tomorrow morning (never ever met this guy before. didnt even know he exists). how ah?

Z

Zombie

hr director wants to discuss about her legs? :biggrin:

if anything, as long as nobody can prove it, just act blurrrrr... like a sotong...

but if you are unlucky, maybe the hr director is also a sbforummer and you have just written a confession... :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big deal. Talk nicely men to men talk. The HR PIC will understand the situation.
Just tell him that you only said "nice legs" if that what the only word you said to her then is a small matter. Tell the HR PIC that if she need apology then is OK because is misunderstanding. That all less you speak less mistake u say. Keep you mouth as min as you can in front of that girl when you said sorry/apologies.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hr director wants to discuss about her legs? :biggrin:

if anything, as long as nobody can prove it, just act blurrrrr... like a sotong...

but if you are unlucky, maybe the hr director is also a sbforummer and you have just written a confession... :biggrin:

Ha ha .......HR director also SB forummer. I like u phrase.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this morning i was at work when i was approached by a new colleague. very friendly and dressed very sexy. skirt so short you can almost see her butt flesh. had a short casual chat and thinking she likes to show off her legs i remarked 'nice legs'.

just now a monkey from hr called my mobile and said hr director wants to see me urgently first thing tomorrow morning (never ever met this guy before. didnt even know he exists). how ah?

How come as.an adult, sinkie still goes through life like as though u are in school. Talk a bit like damn serious. Sinkie culture really sucks.

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just tell yr HR director, all you did was to point out to your female colleague that she should dress more appropriately without getting too sexy. Always press on the offensive mode by throwing back the ball to the other side of the court. In chinese, we called "反客为主" =.=

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
slam back at her for wearing inappropriately to work. say you meant to compliment her nice legs but yet you also to make a point hope she get your message that she should wear appropriately for the occasion, in this case dress codes apply in office too. Say hope she won't send wrong message to your customers that the boss hire whores in the office too.

Be sarcastic, but yet diplomatic, and yet dare to comment or compliment if need arises. Say you can even see her undies which you felt offended and commenting on her legs is just stop short of commenting on seeing her undies.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is your HR Director a FTrash ? If so, you're fucked !:mad:

Applying the BreadTalk precedent, he will surely seize this opportunity to hire a FT replacement. Maybe the mini-skirt girl is hired by the HR Director to do what she did.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Be very careful if she is a foreigner. The next thing when you come to your sense again, your house, cpf and everything you treasure in life will be gone to her and than she will find another sinky as target.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dai chi tua tiao!

you better be prepared for the worst!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect OP not very handsome. Normally with girls, if you're handsome and you make such a remark, they're likely to respond: "You naughty er !"

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
No big deal. Talk nicely men to men talk. The HR PIC will understand the situation.
Just tell him that you only said "nice legs" if that what the only word you said to her then is a small matter. Tell the HR PIC that if she need apology then is OK because is misunderstanding. That all less you speak less mistake u say. Keep you mouth as min as you can in front of that girl when you said sorry/apologies.

A very sensible reply .

A misunderstanding is a misunderstanding. But its always good to be careful next time.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can't see any problem that's got anything to do with commenting (complimenting) on her legs or looks. I do that all the time to ladies who deserve the compliments. No problem. Sometimes, compliments not only appreciated but also reciprocated, in various ways, from a coffee treat to others...

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deep shit confirm. Pls update us on your employment status tomorrow!

Job market quite good these days, u better standby your resume.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What crap is that? Nice legs are nice legs. What apologies? Just insist, nice legs are nice legs, there's no apology, you don't lie, can't say nice legs are ugly.

If HR threatens to penalise you in any way, threaten to sue.