• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious All Samsters Old Farts Huat Big Time In December! PAP Giving Old Farts $800 Ang Pao! PAP Give John Tan Only $200! Oppies Happy Now?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
400566435_731015975721458_1586951154597660171_n.jpg

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap is the best! With the extra money, I can buy more ciggies and booze, and also travel to Batam.
I don't want this Ang Boa!

I want my Singapore Power monthly bill to go back below $200.
Ever since the government issue ang boa, my SP monthly bill has gone up.to $260 every month since year 2022.
Not worth to receive the ang boa!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Ever since the government issue ang boa, my SP monthly bill has gone up.to $260 every month since year 2022.
We are screwed, with ang pow or no ang pow. So whatever they give, might as well take lor. And at the same time, we try to find ways to keep up with rising costs.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

How big is your house ? How many in your household ? Why so expensive ?