• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All of you will be charge for comtemptous of court!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. honest, it would not surprise me at all.
2. snakes, dogs, fts and things do have special privileges hoh:biggrin:

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
See, even the word "shaddup" is spelled exactly the same way!

All peasants better shaddup, it's a Kangaroo Court. Enjoy the song.

[video=youtube;s3wAVhvvXhU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3wAVhvvXhU[/video]

Hello, this Women's Charter is a real monster.

For example, Section 69 (4) of the Charter says:

The court, when ordering maintenance for a wife or child under this section, shall have regard to all the circumstances of the case including the following matters:

(a) the financial needs of the wife or child;

(b) the income, earning capacity (if any), property and other financial resources of the wife or child;

(c) any physical or mental disability of the wife or child;

(d) the age of each party to the marriage and the duration of the marriage;

(e) the contributions made by each of the parties to the marriage to the welfare of the family, including any contribution made by looking after the home or caring for the family;

(f) the standard of living enjoyed by the wife or child before the husband or parent, as the case may be, neglected or refused to provide reasonable maintenance for the wife or child;

(g) in the case of a child, the manner in which he was being, and in which the parties to the marriage expected him to be, educated or trained; and

(h) the conduct of each of the parties to the marriage, if the conduct is such that it would in the opinion of the court be inequitable to disregard it.

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...tleResults.w3p;letter=W;type=actsAll#pr69-he-.

If the facts are as the TS said - wife was super-adulterous and that was the cause of the divorce - me thinks the judge gave insufficient weight to factor (h): the conduct of each of the parties to the marriage.

Factor (b) is the most useful from a guy's point of view. Implies, if you have to marry, please, prease find a rich and high earning wife. Then she won't be able to ask you for maintenance. However, the husband will still not be able to sue the wife for maintenance. This is not the case in many US states. For instance, in New York, a husband can sue his wife for maintenance. Not possible in Sinkieland. On the other hand, rich and high earning wives tend to be the "She who must be Obeyed" types. Oops, I better shaddup, before my own "She who must be Obeyed" whips me into obedience. :rolleyes: