• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All of you will be charge for comtemptous of court!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
21005_554827291229109_558755659_n.jpg

sam did u receive this?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, AGC...

Fuck you and fuck your kangaroo court. :oIo:

Not happy? Sue me lah! :cool:

You litigious cunts. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie Attorney General Chambers: I say 25 months means 25 months! Apologise now!!

Singapore judiciary demands apology for web backlash

20130416.151356_apr1613_changicrash.jpg

AFP
Thursday, Apr 18, 2013

SINGAPORE - Singapore's state prosecution arm has demanded an apology from several websites over posts which it said cast doubt on the judiciary's integrity in a case involving a China national.

The websites and Facebook pages involved had suggested that a Singapore court had been lenient to Yuan Zhenghua, 31, who hijacked a taxi last year and crashed it into the driveway of Changi Airport's budget terminal, killing a Malaysian airport worker.

Yuan, a technician, was sentenced by a district court to 25 months in jail Monday.

Singaporeans took to Internet websites and Facebook pages to criticise the verdict, prompting the Attorney-General's Chambers (AGC) to issue letters asking for an apology and that the postings be taken down.

A spokesman for the AGC told AFP the online comments and postings had accused the court of bias in favour of the China national.

"These comments include allegations that the courts did not wish to offend the People's Republic of China, that Singaporeans would get heavier sentences in comparison, that the judge lacked integrity, and that leniency was shown," the spokesman said.

"These and similar comments pose a real risk that public confidence in the administration of justice would be undermined."

The spokesman added that the online comments ignored the fact that the court took into account Yuan's "psychotic disorder" in its decision.

While the AGC did not identify the websites involved, the administrators of Facebook page "EDMW loves Singapore" put up an apology for committing an "act of contempt of court" in its posts about Yuan and said it had taken them down.

Some bloggers voiced dismay with the apology demand, citing it as an example of an attempt by the government to clamp down on rising online dissent.

"Our public institutions and public officials should accept and allow a wider threshold for criticisms from the public, including those online," Andrew Loh, a socio-political blogger, told AFP.

The government says attacks on the judiciary will undermine public confidence in the institution.

In July last year, the AGC also sent a letter to prominent Singaporean blogger Alex Au after he alleged in a post that the city-state's courts are biased in favour of the well-connected.

In 2010, a Singapore court jailed British author Alan Shadrake for six weeks for publishing a book critical of the city-state's administration of the death penalty.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie Attorney General Chambers: I say 25 months means 25 months! Apologise now!

The Singapore judiciary does not inspire confidence... to put it mildly.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Sinkie Attorney General Chambers: I say 25 months means 25 months! Apologise now!

what is new? :wink: anyway

pirateCWelcomesg1.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why they only pick selected cases? everyday got people posting insults re MPs and the govt they never send letter

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why they only pick selected cases? everyday got people posting insults re MPs and the govt they never send letter

A policeman booked me for jaywalking the other day I pointed to him others that jaywalk but didn't get book, he replied _ bro, ever gone fishing or not! all the fish in the sea you can only get a few, same here la, today I only get you. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the trouble is the court doesn't need to prove anything. they charge as they wish and call that "law". we have another intrinsic law where when viewed seriously deep, everyone realises it's flawed and unjust. eg, my parking summon. along the whole row, there were a few parked taxis which didn't display any coupon. they only chose to summon my BM and spared those cabs.

fair law? or cos i was driving BM, i can afford to pay??

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A policeman booked me for jaywalking the other day I pointed to him others that jaywalk but didn't get book, he replied _ bro, ever gone fishing or not! all the fish in the sea you can only get a few, same here la, today I only get you. :biggrin:
u got tel dat polisman dat u oways release ur fish back in2 ze c 1 anot? ...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agc sue peasants fo contempt of court? knn, sinking land is now singing land. stating the cold hard facts is now known as contempt of court.
anyway, kangaroo is kangaroo, dio boh?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
agc sue peasants fo contempt of court? knn, sinking land is now singing land. stating the cold hard facts is now known as contempt of court.
anyway, kangaroo is kangaroo, dio boh?

Dio! And if you see the person whose photo is my avatar, please SPIT on him for contributing to the Kangarooing of Sinkie Courts.

Talk about contempt of court? How come neber charge the real Wong Meng Meng and his sidekick Wong Siew Hong for the Ravi incident? Because it had the blessing of FamiLEE mah! Peasants better rise before it's too late.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

knn, sue simi lanjiao. sbf bros just choot the pattern, 'which drifter?' can liaoz. limpeh also can say many bros share my monicker and vice versa. (rolleye)

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

You I told you that fellow will NEVER change his tune .

Talks about listening to the ppl all wayang only.

But then only balless Sinkie seems to lan lan tolerate it!

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Please scan page 2 of the AGC document. What are the consequences for not apologizing or removing the offending posts? (apart from the usual threats of litigation).

Last edited: