• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cecilia Sue is depressed

SM25-001-0-SHI.jpg

The wife looks like an uglier version of Japan AV actress Rei Aoki.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Defence : Why investigator spent long time in office with CS before & after sessi

I believe that [GoldenDragon] having spent less time in the SPF, is probably not as round as this gentleman.

One thing's for sure - I wouldn't have made that mistake! Quite embarrassing indeed. DD level somemore. What would his subordinates think of him? Could be the laughing stock at 2 Lengkok Bahru.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Defence : Why investigator spent long time in office with CS before & after sessi

One thing's for sure - I wouldn't have made that mistake! Quite embarrassing indeed. DD level somemore. What would his subordinates think of him? Could be the laughing stock at 2 Lengkok Bahru.

can't blame him lah. Probably too busy playing his water gun while listening to CS tell her juicy stories.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.
With respect, I speculate that the CPIB may "retire" Mr. T in the near future, probably soon after the conclusion of the trial, or the hearing for the appeal.
Without any evidence to substantiate my idle speculation, it is possible that Mr. T could have been mesmerized by Susu.
Any way, the journalists continue to indicate that Mr. T is the Deputy Director of CPIB, whereas he is the Deputy Director of Investigations.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree.
With respect, I speculate that the CPIB may "retire" Mr. T in the near future, probably soon after the conclusion of the trial, or the hearing for the appeal.
Without any evidence to substantiate my idle speculation, it is possible that Mr. T could have been mesmerized by Susu.
Any way, the journalists continue to indicate that Mr. T is the Deputy Director of CPIB, whereas he is the Deputy Director of Investigations.

If mesmerised, still ok. We can understand the agony of 'can see but cannot eat' situation. Worse, get the chance to have first blood on the juicy details. Am sure his underwear got sticky.

There are two other possibilites on what took place. It could be his poor command of the English language and/or carelessness. It could also be that he was 'directed' in most of the things he did.

Honestly, I am quite surprised a DD was tasked to record statements. A DD should be directing investigation instead. CS is no high level civil servant that a DD is needed to record statements. Surely CPIB has enough investigators for that. Or, could it be that certain things can only be entrusted to a trusted servant who would not suka suka open mouth in future. Teng should be near retirement age or re-employed. Everything to lose chap would be obedient and compliant eh?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If mesmerised, still ok. We can understand the agony of 'can see but cannot eat' situation. Worse, get the chance to have first blood on the juicy details. Am sure his underwear got sticky.

There are two other possibilites on what took place. It could be his poor command of the English language and/or carelessness. It could also be that he was 'directed' in most of the things he did.

Honestly, I am quite surprised a DD was tasked to record statements. A DD should be directing investigation instead. CS is no high level civil servant that a DD is needed to record statements. Surely CPIB has enough investigators for that. Or, could it be that certain things can only be entrusted to a trusted servant who would not suka suka open mouth in future. Teng should be near retirement age or re-employed. Everything to lose chap would be obedient and compliant eh?

Without having met Mr. Teng, and having no idea of his educational background, it is possible that both his command of the English language is not very good, and that he was "directed" to conduct his investigations, his interview, and his recording of the statements in a certain manner.

With respect, although most of us seem to be aware that the govt works in mysterious ways, I speculate that Mr. T will be well taken care of, if and when he retires from the CPIB.

I am also puzzled that it requries a DD to take the statements of Susu.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Covert recording WILL NEVER be produced in court. Telephone records mean the number of times they called each other, date, time and duration. Nothing sensitive about this as such info can be obtained without much hassle. There is a difference between telephone voice recording and covert monitoring.

Covert monitoring led to the Watergate Scandal and the ousting of Richard Nixon.

No one has any right to pry into the privacy of others.

Our Honourable Courts and those on the benches are surely aware of all this.

If suh a thing is going on, in a matter of time there will be a scandal - SIN-THAM-POO MNG or SingaKorupsiGate.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[QUOTE=king_of_abalone;1271725]The wife looks like an uglier version of Japan AV actress Rei Aoki.[/QUOTE]

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

She may not look glamorous but the moral support she gave her hubby is worthy of respect.

I am sure Yen yen is a good and virtuous wife, concerned mother and responsible person.

May NBG and Yenyen be blessed.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honestly, that short and rotund man look more like a "bookie" or rubber smoke-house owner ala Tan lark Sye than a investigator.

He don't seem to know how to dress and walks like a army deserter within a military prison.

I am sure he is a "Chinese-helicopter". That could be the reason why he made "honest" mistake of living out "NOT".

I once had the "honour" or working with a "direct-entry Inspector" (Nanyang-grad) in the mid 70's.

This is what he wrote on a police medical examination form for a suspected insane person:

Dear Dogtor (how is doctor spelt?)

Subject was catchded by the police for trying to unlock the lock door that was securely locked.

He putted up a violent aggresive struggle and was cutted for the hand.

Please check his head and tell me whether he is fix for persecution.

With such people from that era I am sure some of them may even have found their way to these agency.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember in 1975, Nanyang grads were paid only $230 per month whereas a Singapore U grad was paid $600 per month at entry level in the civil service.

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I think he recorded NBG's statements but not CS'. He only spent time "counseling" her in between statements.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[QUOTE=king_of_abalone;1271725]The wife looks like an uglier version of Japan AV actress Rei Aoki.

She may not look glamorous but the moral support she gave her hubby is worthy of respect.

I am sure Yen yen is a good and virtuous wife, concerned mother and responsible person.

May NBG and Yenyen be blessed.[/QUOTE]

Agree.

He often ask her to buy a packet of Premier Grade Thai rice and a kg of raw green Chilli.:p

M

Mdm Tang

NBG like this Combination iszzit ?
This will make NBG in a " Super Spirit
and put him on the Stairway To Heaven " --- Mr Mani :(

M

Mdm Tang

[QUOTE=king_of_abalone;1271725]The wife looks like an uglier version of Japan AV actress Rei Aoki.

May NBG and Yenyen be blessed.[/QUOTE]

Breaking News:

NBG has no case to answer !!!

Defence lawyer Tan Chee Meng today said that his client, former top cop Ng Boon Gay, has no case to answer because the prosecution's evidence is "undesirably weak" in the sex-for-contracts trial.

Speaking after the prosecution closed its case, Mr Tan asked the court to grant the former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief, a discharge amounting to an acquittal.

Ng, 46, is facing four charges of obtaining sexual gratification from IT sales executive Cecilia Sue, 36, in exchange for furthering her employers' business interests.

According to Ms Sue's testimony in court, said Mr Tan, the four instances of sexual acts last year that Ng allegedly forced her to do were never completed.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes Sir . Little Bird said very likely.

HoSei Ahh ... :smile:
If true then this conspiracy theory followed by a bro here saying NBG screwed the wrong person begins to make sense. Then elephant that stirs up this shit will have to go .... in 2 years time.

M

Mdm Tang

If true then this conspiracy theory followed by a bro here saying NBG screwed the wrong person begins to make sense. Then elephant that stirs up this shit will have to go .... in 2 years time.

NBG, they said, has suffered alot already .
Unprecedented in the history of SPF.
Also , nbg , out of pocket S$ for this trial
alot . Plus lost of pension also alot .
its over ...
they got what they "wanted" ...

marineblue911

Alfrescian
Loyal

If NBG is truly acquitted, then he should rightly be reinstated in his job and position no? So he would be back in SPF in a new role?