• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Datin,

You serious or not ? Looks very bland and the mole is a definite no-no.:(

Two adulteress will not do it once in their lifetime. Both are players and as it looks from the SMS, have been doing so for a long time. Pervert Gay's wife reminds me of Jack Neo's wife who supported him during his public trials even though it is well known in his industry that his wife allowed him to have sexual relations outside of their marriage. Her allowance made Jack the bastard that he became. Pervert Gay will be sentenced and that is a good thing. The only bad thing is that PAPzi minions like him were paid so much money that he can still retire a rich and largely useless man who has done very little for society. Has anybody else wondered why Pervert Gay and his wife seem to have 'missing' children?

The moral of the story is that if you pay largely questionable persons million dollar salaries that have no relation to the type of easy and kum lan jobs that they do then it is only a matter of time that they will find time to dable in questionable or even criminal behavior. Pervert Gay is paid too much to do an easy job. This is rampant in the civil service.

With an aging workforce, the onus should have been on paying civil servants salaries that are commensurate with the salaries of ordinary citizens. Our civil service salaries and that of our ministers are totally out of touch with government revenue, the status of our population and the issues that affect us. Even a pukimati can take Pervert Gay's job and we won't notice any difference because there are others to do the job and the 154th prostitutes to hide and spin stories to support a pukimati such as Pervert Gay.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
this chap started off as engineer by training...one of a group of engineers in the 80s who were encouraged to read law by govt when harry was of the view tat the std of lawyers at tat time was mediocre...3 engineers fm this batch r now high court judges...TCM was quite well known as a lawyer for SPH in its defamation cases during his tenure at harry elias...

Thanks for the info on TCM. Wasn't aware he was a DPP previously. In fact, never heard of him before this case.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this chap started off as engineer by training...one of a group of engineers in the 80s who were encouraged to read law by govt when harry was of the view tat the std of lawyers at tat time was mediocre...3 engineers fm this batch r now high court judges...TCM was quite well known as a lawyer for SPH in its defamation cases during his tenure at harry elias...

I recall that one of the OMS scholars who was an engineer, also took the govt offer to read law, joined the AGC, became a DPP, rose through ranks, became Director, Commercial Affairs (equivalent to a SAC in the SPF). I believe that last year, he returned to the AGC.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Pervert Gay's wife reminds me of Jack Neo's wife who supported him during his public trials even though it is well known in his industry that his wife allowed him to have sexual relations outside of their marriage.

Behind every successful man, there is a woman that has waken up a little too late.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, and one of them killed himself over his wife's adultery with a high profile elite.

TCM has very impressive academic credentials throughout his life. Always top. I just felt that he does have anough criminal casework. Even amongst those that turned to AG after their NUS stufies, only did not handle criminal cases and it was the same in in his private practice.

NBG would have done much better with Sant Singh. Sant guaranteed would go for the IO and CPIB handling methods but TCM I am sure would not. Sant is also well known for settling with AG and reaching a. compromise as he is in semi retirement in Perth and does not need the money. Look how he handled national rogue Durai's case.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The moment she said that she knows the CNB IT team, she closed the loop. She is fucking their boss and she knows the the IT team.

I am amazed that people are more focused on she taking the revenge on the wife etc. All this is immaterial to the court.

Tell me which female witness in the history of court proceedings would readily acknowledge that she was fucking the guy to kingdom, come provide accurate graphic details, especially one who is married and with child. She will continue to paint herself as the victim.

Lets not forget even if NBG did not influence any contracts, he was certainly taking advantage of a vendor and getting freebies. That in itself it dispicable. Everyone else pays or cajoles the opposite sex. He is using his office to get free cherries.

Dear Scroobal

The element of presumption as it stands,we'll let's just use the MDA as an example.

a. U are caught with drugs in a suitcase , u are presumed a trafficker but u are allowed a chance to prove the contrary.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks. I only know one out of the three. Can't recall his name now but if given multiple choice question, no problem. He was DPP when I had to seek his concurrance on a certain case. It was a Saturday at about 12pm. When I entered his room, straightaway kena fucked! He asked me if I knew what time it was. Needless to say, he disagreed with my recommendation to take a certain course of action. Bloody mother fucker!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Outrage of Modesty.

Was Supt when Comdr of Tanglin. If not for this case, DAC. His name was already on the promotion list. Aubeck Kam's batch. Far, far behind in terms of career progression.

No arrests made, no handcuffs. He should thank his HI for giving directions. All others froze when heard their Comdr became an accused.

yah! this case quite stupid. i think waitress in the case from china right?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. I only know one out of the three. Can't recall his name now but if given multiple choice question, no problem. He was DPP when I had to seek his concurrance on a certain case. It was a Saturday at about 12pm. When I entered his room, straightaway kena fucked! He asked me if I knew what time it was. Needless to say, he disagreed with my recommendation to take a certain course of action. Bloody mother fucker!

Now I remember. Chan Seng Onn.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah! this case quite stupid. i think waitress in the case from china right?

Either China or M'sia but husband 100% M'sian. Many attempts were made to settle the matter at scene but husband of victim mati mati refused to be compensated with $$$. He WAS a cook at the hotel. Too bad for him, one of the guests that night happened to be related to owner of hotel. It's who you know that's important.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear. Scroo

Yes but in my view not corruption but perhaps more deserving of internal disciplinary action.

Locke

The moment she said that she knows the CNB IT team, she closed the loop. She is fucking their boss and she knows the the IT team.

I am amazed that people are more focused on she taking the revenge on the wife etc. All this is immaterial to the court.

Tell me which female witness in the history of court proceedings would readily acknowledge that she was fucking the guy to kingdom, come provide accurate graphic details, especially one who is married and with child. She will continue to paint herself as the victim.

Lets not forget even if NBG did not influence any contracts, he was certainly taking advantage of a vendor and getting freebies. That in itself it dispicable. Everyone else pays or cajoles the opposite sex. He is using his office to get free cherries.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, and one of them killed himself over his wife's adultery with a high profile elite.

TCM has very impressive academic credentials throughout his life. Always top. I just felt that he does have anough criminal casework. Even amongst those that turned to AG after their NUS stufies, only did not handle criminal cases and it was the same in in his private practice.

NBG would have done much better with Sant Singh. Sant guaranteed would go for the IO and CPIB handling methods but TCM I am sure would not. Sant is also well known for settling with AG and reaching a. compromise as he is in semi retirement in Perth and does not need the money. Look how he handled national rogue Durai's case.

I believe there is or are brother(s) on Sammyboy who indicated that Sant Singh would be a better alternative for NBG.
Now that you have indicated that Sant Singh does not need the money, then with respect, if it was me, I would have chosen Sant Singh to negotiate a settlement with the AG.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With respect, that learned friend may be a touch arrogant.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but I think they got fed with multiple warnings and the womanising that was going on and Paul Lim's case was the tipping point. Also a Police scholar who became DS and destined to be CP also got caught in the mess. He too left. Time to clean up. NBG should also know better as he handled many of the disciplinary case in his past role as Head ot Manpower.

Dear. Scroo

Yes but in my view not corruption but perhaps more deserving of internal disciplinary action.

Locke

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I do not know what drove Khoo Eng Kee, an investigator from Traffic Police into such a frenzy when he assaulted DPP Roy Neighbor many many moons ago.