• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
thumbnail.aspx

hi bros

anyone got info on ng's wife?

she looks quite a milf!

M

Mdm Tang

SINGAPORE - A 669-page record was whipped out in court yesterday as evidence in the ongoing sex-for-business case involving former IT executive Cecilia Sue and ex-Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay.

It showed that the duo exchanged telephone calls and text messages at all hours of the day, with up to 33 messages being sent by one party to the other in one day.

RELATED STORIES

Defence lawyers accuse Cecilia Sue of lying in court
Ng's wife says she is unaffected by Sue's revelations
Key witness depressed and 'highly vulnerable'
Aspects of Sue's statements 'a concern'
Cecilia Sue had 'high degree of contact' with at least 4 officers
Cecilia Sue: I was forced to perform oral sex
Sue's account of the 4 sex acts
Cecilia: He broke my heart
Cecilia changes account of fifth tryst with Ng
Cecilia: 'You ignore me, how how how?'
Special: Sex-for-business case
Lianhe Wanbao reported that Ng had used his office phone in CNB to call Cecilia Sue between August 2010 and November 2011.

She also admitted that she communicated with Ng using the telephone, text messages, Whatsapp and Skype, but denied being intimate with him.

However, Ng's Senior Counsel Tan Chee Meng put to her that she was lying due to the intimate nature of the text messages.

He said the timing of the messages, which took place between 12.12am in the morning and 11.24pm at night, was an indication of their close relationship.

The timing and frequency of their telephone calls to each other were also raised.

According to the Chinese daily, Cecilia Sue called Ng at 1.30am, 1.46a and 3.06am on April 17, 2011.

Cecilia Sue said in court that*she could have called him at that timing because she was overseas. Records also showed that Ng had text messaged her at 2.59am and 3.01am.

She said she called him only because he had messaged her and that they usually had phone conversations at such late hours.

When questioned whether she maintained contact with him before*May 2010, Cecilia Sue said she did. She is believed to have given birth to her daughter during that period of time.

Ng is believed to have sent a picture of a hotel room he was staying in with his wife during a holiday trip to Cecilia Sue.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, she replied*'so disgusting, the room*is nice' and that he could 'order service'.

When asked what she meant by service, she said it merely mean room service and that she did not know whether the room service would be good as she had not stayed there before.

M

Mdm Tang

Main door opens at 8am.

The sex-for-favours trial of former Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) chief Ng Boon Gay has rocked Singapore as the most talked about topic this week.*

Singaporeans have been spotted attending Ng’s hearing at the Subordinate Court on Friday with some 30 to 40 people queuing since morning to enter the 32-seat courtroom. Most of the attendees are middle-aged to senior men with only a handful of women.

50-year-old businessman Wong said that this is his first time attending a court hearing and he attended because he is interested in the legal aspect of the case.

“The case is quite high-profile. The legal aspect is quite interesting ... like how they prove corruption. I’m not that interested in the gory details,” he said.

Another 77-year-old retiree said he attended the hearing because he has been watching high profile cases for many years, including the TT Durai case.

“I’ve been here since 8:45am, but only managed to come in after lunch because we had to queue,” said 60-year-old GP Chua, who said he took full day’s leave to watch the hearing.

“It’s my first day watching the trial but I’m always interested in how good lawyers argue the case. ... I want to see how the lawyers argue his case because they are paid $2,000 an hour and how the counsel is able to challenge the deputy public prosecutor,” the engineer added.

M

Mdm Tang

It appears that SG lawyers are more expensive than the QC's in Toronto.

The Morale of The Story :

Its still cheaper to upkeep a Cow

inspite of the high costs ( on hindsight).

All this nonsense of sex for contract would

not exist .

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure out of so many forum members, there must be some who knows cs, NBg or their spouse. Interested to know what they are like at work etc. cs looks like those ya ya type.

No mention at all of cs husband, I wonder if he will divorce her. Everyone of his circle knows he wear green hat, how to face people, some more cs mentioned in statement questioning NBg what if the child is nbg. Poor spouse, pity them.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

The element of presumption as it stands,we'll let's just use the MDA as an example.

a. U are caught with drugs in a suitcase , u are presumed a trafficker but u are allowed a chance to prove the contrary.

b. U are a civil servant , caught with an unexplained payment, money, bank account and you award government contracts , tenders, u are presumed guilty.

c. You are given two oranges and a cookie for CNY but then u award contract to the same company who sent u cookies two oranges and a CNY card, you are presumed guilty of corruption,

d. You screw the sub con of a main con, You indirectly award contracts, your only liability is because u signed of on it as a head even though decisions were operational and undertaken by another team, you are presumed guilty of corruption.

Locke

n the Act is all powerful. Of all the people who should know this is the Director of CNB should know this as his Dept more than any other Dept relies on this element to send people to the gallows. What is good for the goose must be good for the gander.

It is indeed an onerous law. The moment I heard that she was the official account manager for CNB, I knew he was in skid row.

what people are not aware are that many CPIB cases never go to court but recommended for Departmental action. I know of cases where civil servants resigned for accepting rental video tapes for free, oranges for free etc.[/QUOTE]