• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now for the nitty-gritty.

The first thing that people need to do is that to treat this separately from the usual criminal case. CPIB cases involves scums on both the prosectuion and the defence sides. One offered the gratification and the pne who received it.

The law clearly requires the court not to disgard the creditworthiness of the person who contributed to the criminal act such as providing the bribe or gratification. That in itself is a powerful stipulation and many lawyer struggle with that as discrediting the that person is the most powerful tool.

CPIB is not interested if she is lying whore. All they want her to say is that sex was involved and not the type of sex and that it occurred during a position of conflict. Her slutiness and her lying nature is not a reflection of CPIB in the eyes of professionals. How else can you get a conviction unless you use one criminal against another.

What has been established so far.

1. Sex has indeed occurred and more than one time.
2. It occurred during a period where she was actual account manager for CPIB and he was the Head of CPIB
3. A $300k contract was involved during the material time where NCS was the contracting party and Oracle was the software used.
4. That she is a manipulative whore and a lying one at that. Which leads strongly to the point that CPIB wants to make. She was keeping him warm to get contracts and no love was involved and she was not a convenient FB.

What can Ng rely on

1. Proof that it was not gratification but pure love and he was smitten
2. That he was not in position of conflict. Which would be a miracle as its a matter of fact. CPIB does not have to prove the exercise of influence but a position of influence when gratification is involved.
It is common knowledge that subordinates will less likely yo challenge a contract submission if the boss is screwing the vendors account manager. He does not have to say anything. She on the other hand is in her interest to say that or create that perception to his subordinates.

That is why all civil servants avoid position of conflicts for obvious reasons. Politicians however can get away with it as it is their job to meet voters and interest groups of various persuasion.

Can knowledgeable bros here help me out on these few queries.

1. How did CPIB know so much details?

2. How come CPIB never coach Cecilia what to say if she is STAR witness.

3. How come Cecilia's statements keep changing? She must have been coached, no one
in her right mind change statements like changing clothes like that.

here poke there.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I do not believe that CS had anything to gain by agreeing to be the prosecution witness.
She could have simply ignored them, kept silent at the CPIB interview.

Being a woman and first time subjected to interrogation can be a nightmare to most people especially so when there is some shit left behind. If completely innocent, easier to keep silent or protest.

My hunch is that CS was given the assurance during interrogation that she won't be facing charges. Their main target was NBG.

It may interest you to note that CPIB officers get a solid erection when policemen are arrested and interrogated. The more senior, the more shiok for them. Other civil servants, in the words of one CPIB officer, 'not a challenge'. Btw, CPIB is now headed by an ex-mata and 2 serving ones. Dir CPIB Eric Tan ex-mata. His 2 deputies are both mata mata - Koh Teck Hin and Wong Choon Mann, both holding the rank of Asst Commissioner.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a woman and first time subjected to interrogation can be a nightmare to most people especially so when there is some shit left behind. If completely innocent, easier to keep silent or protest.

My hunch is that CS was given the assurance during interrogation that she won't be facing charges. Their main target was NBG.

It may interest you to note that CPIB officers get a solid erection when policemen are arrested and interrogated. The more senior, the more shiok for them. Other civil servants, in the words of one CPIB officer, 'not a challenge'. Btw, CPIB is now headed by an ex-mata and 2 serving ones. Dir CPIB Eric Tan ex-mata. His 2 deputies are both mata mata - Koh Teck Hin and Wong Choon Mann, both holding the rank of Asst Commissioner.

Its quite clear cut that Gay stepped onto their shoes.

Kow kan yeo (Dog Fark Sheep)

jw5

Loyal
GAY was too BIG...

yes yes..................................... :biggrin:

I just hope for more great quotes like "When you wanna take me in?", "He moved her panties aside" and "She could not give her husband certain things"
Useless bums, must as well use them for entertainment and comic relief.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, just wanted you know that Prevention of Corruption Act has a clause which is highly unusual. It allows the presiding judge to give her blanket protection from prosecution if he found testimony stood up to scrutiny. CPIB tells their star witness this. I am sure in this case, she blown it away in view of her performance.

It is also in CPIB's interest not deter future "star witness" acting for them by prosecuting them.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Over lunch yesterday I learned that one of the girls NBG screwed is someone upstairs mistress/wife/gf.

Also was told that in the course of investigations into NBG's affair, Peter Lim sway sway kena uncovered.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPIB tells their star witness this. I am sure in this case, she blown it away in view of her performance.

Bro, your guess why she did what she did in open court. Not easy to put up that sort of performance and look like a fool. What's her objective? Help NBG?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Over lunch yesterday I learned that one of the girls NBG screwed is someone upstairs mistress/wife/gf.

Also was told that in the course of investigations into NBG's affair, Peter Lim sway sway kena uncovered.

Wah! Now even more curious is no longer NBG, CS or PL or all 3 combined together. The 'someone upstairs' wife or GF still ok. But if mistress, no action taken? The people above NBG can be counted - DC, CP, PS, Sr DS, Parl Sec, MOS, Minister etc. Getting seepay exciting with this revelation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My earlier guess was husband of CS lodging a complaint against NBG. Maybe he found out baby wasn't his and couldn't swallow this fact and wife's 'mother of all betrayal.' Up till now, no confirmation on the ID of the father. If it is not NBG's, no harm saying so in public. Why allow speculation on this matter.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was Eric Tan a SAC?
He must be NBG's junior?
For sure, they must have had fun investigating NBG.
Thank you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was Eric Tan a SAC?
He must be NBG's junior?
For sure, they must have had fun investigating NBG.
Thank you.

I think ET hit DC or its equivalent (intel or admin officers' scheme) several years ago and should be NBG's senior.

Wonder who took NBG's statement. Surely be very awkward if KTH or WCM recorded. Both were his juniors and I recall WCM was his Deputy Director in CID.

It can only get more exciting in the coming weeks.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NBG shd express his needs better with this tee, rather than the oblique 'take me in':wink:

0DFE9F13-F0FB-4A7D-8092-2126EAFE17C4-285-00000A28785595F4_zpse5679a41.jpg

hi there

1. honest, stupid scholar!
2. steal eat raw hoh.
3. at least put on a condom mah!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
tend to agree wif yr take on this one bro...

all the evidence tendered into court thus far seems to suggest tat this matter sld hv been dealt wif wifin MHA/PSC...NGB sld hv prolly been allowed to take early retirement...

but like u say new brooms at the top of MHA plus i think the govt not pleased by too much hanky panky possible conflict of interest gg on amongst the top civil servants...so wants to send clear signal to stop such indiscretions...also i heard a rumour tat when NBG took over at CNB he may hv ruffled some feathers, so more axe to grind agst him...

one more thing...i think one sld not forget who the AG was at the time AGC decided to press charges agst NBG...none other than Menon, the presumptive CJ...now i hardly think it wld look gd for Menon if NBG got off wif an aquittal...surely Menon wld hv had to sign off on such a big case such as this one...n i wld hv tot he wld hv made damn well sure tat a conviction was likely...even taking into account all the likely flip flops n histrionics of CS...

CPIB cases typically involve tip-offs from disgruntled industry colleagues. The word is that her husband upset someone and it was payback.

CPIB has access to many things second only to the Intelligence Services. But their leash is very short and must continously get clearence for every step above the norm. Teo Chee Hian and the new Perm Sec are new brooms and this is a case of "confluence" of events. Teo Chee Hean also has a massive black mark as SAF personnel died in the hands of overzealous commando trainers who went to jail.

Typically these cases where actual money has not crossed or clear link cannot be established are handled departmentally.

I think the new brooms decided to send a message. And it is timely. Prevention of Corruption Act is very powerful and places the onus compeletly on the shoulders on the accused to explain that he is not in a position of conflict and that it is not gratification.

Most lawyers will plea bargain or the clients PG as the law is onerous. CPIB because they report to PMO also take great trouble with preparation. They are the only Dept that I know that have duplicate sets of case files for multiple redundancies.

So far a few people have already exited including the guy who was supposed to lead the NDP.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

In the course of their fling, CS developed feelings for NBG. Like most men after NBG got tired of CS, he chose to return to Yen Yen.

CS got hauled up by CPIB when industry competitor lodged complaint to CPIB about NBG's imtimate relationship with CS.

CS chose to be state witness to save herself and at the same time to get back at NBG.

Your summation seems to be the most LogicaL of aLL the pages that i have read..:cool:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, my guess is rather simplistic - Despite her role of meeting big shots for sales, she is not very intelligent. She is now caught like a deer in headlights and can't help herself. If she worked in a entry level job as graduate, she would not have gone far. Explains why she has to open her legs. Probably the only things she can do.

MAS has in the past repeatedly asked Banks to remove sluts from the private banking and money market market departments. It included one case of TCS actress.

I also suspect that she is trying to emerge as not a slut in front of her relatives and family. Her answers to Tan Chee Meng is so childish and shows that she has little between her ears. And look at her mannerism as she goes to and leaves court - smiling like a celebrity.

Bro, your guess why she did what she did in open court. Not easy to put up that sort of performance and look like a fool. What's her objective? Help NBG?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, my guess is rather simplistic - Despite her role of meeting big shots for sales, she is not very intelligent. She is now caught like a deer in headlights and can't help herself. If she worked in a entry level job as graduate, she would not have gone far. Explains why she has to open her legs. Probably the only things she can do.

MAS has in the past repeatedly asked Banks to remove sluts from the private banking and money market market departments. It included one case of TCS actress.

I also suspect that she is trying to emerge as not a slut in front of her relatives and family. Her answers to Tan Chee Meng is so childish and shows that she has little between her ears. And look at her mannerism as she goes to and leaves court - smiling like a celebrity.

She is most suited to be in the insurance industry.

Confirmed every year MDRT.

Contract signed in BRs.