• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

All Cecilia Sue stuff here please....

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Really Pity Cecilia Sue's Husband

This old uncle wants to know why she needed so many bodyguards?
How is she going to pay or gratify them?:wink:

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can do better than that. I've my ways. So when, where, how, which court? So many courts there,
which one. I need website telling time-table and dates of trial please.

Go there early on monday morning u see the court with most ppl then tat is the court room

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, when har? I want to support Gay in court leh. Also, want to see Ceclia face to face.
I need to know where notice board or website to say which court and which day and date.

Don't want to end up in traffic court, nothing to see. How to record with hp? Do they
search body for gadgets or not? Can take video? If can, I'll bring my camcorder, sure take
full length drama and upload to YT for all to watch. But I think cannot leh.

Bro think can record but don ever upload.it not allow...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah equalisation: ...
drooling-emoticon.gif

Datok,

Lucky I brought my own :obowl. No need itu Indranee's muscular assistant to give me neck napkins.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: CNB prosecution case going into self-destruct by star witness Cecilia

Court proceedings end.

Verdict : Not guilty.

Conclusion:

Boh Gay and wife and kid together with Susu and daughter migrate to NZ set up new life together. Bought big house with many rooms. Kids all have own room. Wife one room, Susu one room. Boh Gay goes to wife atau susu's room whenever he fancies.:p:p:p

Incidentally, Samleong helps with moving in arrangements.:eek:

M

Mdm Tang

Court proceedings end.

Verdict : Not guilty.

Conclusion:

Boh Gay and wife and kid together with Susu and daughter migrate to NZ set up new life together. Bought big house with many rooms. Kids all have own room. Wife one room, Susu one room. Boh Gay goes to wife atau susu's room whenever he fancies.:p:p:p

Incidentally, Samleong helps with moving in arrangements.:eek:

http://temasektimes.wordpress.com/

:eek::eek::eek:

M

Mdm Tang

Bro how u dig out?

http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120615-352944.html

By Shaffiq Alkhatib
The New Paper
Saturday, Jun 16, 2012
For months, her pictures were circulated by netizens on online forums.

On Wednesday, pictures of Ms Cecilia Sue Siew Nang, 37, were finally published in the mainstream media.

Ms Sue, a senior sales manager at Oracle Corporation Singapore, is one of the four women accused of being allegedly involved in separate, but similar sex-for-business corruption cases involving two former senior Home Team executives.

She is alleged to have performed oral sex on the former director of the Central Narcotics Bureau, Ng Boon Gay, 46, four times between June and December last year.

Ms Sue lives with her 39-year-old husband in a condominium in the Newton Road area and used to be the director of two companies in 2002 and 2003.

She is also the secretary of another firm, in which her husband is a director and shareholder.

He is also a director and shareholder of four other firms.

The couple married on May 13, 1999, and reportedly have a one-year-old child.

Described by friends as tall and vivacious, Ms Sue was educated at a local polytechnic and an Australian university, The Straits Times reported.

A check of online forums revealed netizens being especially harsh towards Ms Sue and the three other women who were allegedly involved in the corruption cases.

The other three are Miss Esther Goh Tok Mui, Ms Lee Wei Hoon and Ms Pang Chor Mui.

The three are alleged to have been sexually intimate with the former Commissioner of the Singapore Civil Defence Force, Peter Benedict Lim Sin Pang, 52, who has been charged with corruption in a sex-for-business case.

The women's names and the companies they worked for were named in Lim's court documents.

At the time of the alleged offences, Miss Goh was a director of business development at NCS, Ms Lee was a director at the Singapore Radiation Centre and Ms Pang was a general manager at Nimrod Engineering.

Ms Lee and Ms Pang, both in their 40s, are married and still work for the same companies. Miss Goh, said to be unmarried, is no longer with NCS, reported The Straits Times.

Mr Paul Heng, the managing director of human resources consultancy NeXT Corporate Coaching Services, said that some of the women's colleagues may be prejudiced against the women since details of their alleged deeds became public.

He stressed that they should not assume that the women have actually performed the acts, as nobody has been convicted in court.

He said: "The women's colleagues must acknowledge that nobody has been found guilty yet. But then, I'm sure that some of them already assume that the women are guilty. People have this tendency to judge others."

Take a break

Mr Heng added that if the women resign, others may see the move as an admission of guilt.

Instead, he said that the companies named in the court documents could ask the women to take a break - either on paid leave or otherwise - until the dust settles.

"These women shouldn't be fired as nobody has been found guilty yet. The companies should also remind their employees that the women are innocent until proven otherwise," he added.

In the meantime, Mr Heng said that the women should try and get their loved ones to rally around them, to give them support in these "difficult times".

"The women's loved ones could also help them handle the situation better if they are possibly found guilty in the future."

[email protected]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baba

You topform again binya.

Can you provide continue to provide light-hearted commentaries as you did during the GE2011 when stress levels were shooting sky high.

During the cross examination, the following ranspires:-

Prosecutor : Do you enjoy BJ ?:confused:

Susu : Depends lah. If manis, sure enjoy.:p If assam, tak enjoy lah.:(

Prosecutor : :confused::mad:

Ng Boh Gay : :p:p:p

Audience : Gasp .....:eek::eek::eek:

Judge : :*::*::*:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Really Pity Cecilia Sue's Husband

The husband is in the same industry and is a well known chap. He knows exactly what is going on. He is making hay while the son shines. As far as he is concerned she is house brand.

How can a married man swallow the humiliation of his wife sucking another man's cock, having sex with that man and allowing him to shoot inside her.

Really pity the husband for wearing such a big green hat!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I do not believe that CS had anything to gain by agreeing to be the prosecution witness.
She could have simply ignored them, kept silent at the CPIB interview.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

In the course of their fling, CS developed feelings for NBG. Like most men after NBG got tired of CS, he chose to return to Yen Yen.

CS got hauled up by CPIB when industry competitor lodged complaint to CPIB about NBG's imtimate relationship with CS.

CS chose to be state witness to save herself and at the same time to get back at NBG.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
By agreeing to be State witness, she can get off on a lighter sentencing. I think she was definitely persuaded and given a deal she cant refuse. When shit hits the fan, must take care of self first.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPIB cases typically involve tip-offs from disgruntled industry colleagues. The word is that her husband upset someone and it was payback.

CPIB has access to many things second only to the Intelligence Services. But their leash is very short and must continously get clearence for every step above the norm. Teo Chee Hian and the new Perm Sec are new brooms and this is a case of "confluence" of events. Teo Chee Hean also has a massive black mark as SAF personnel died in the hands of overzealous commando trainers who went to jail.

Typically these cases where actual money has not crossed or clear link cannot be established are handled departmentally.

I think the new brooms decided to send a message. And it is timely. Prevention of Corruption Act is very powerful and places the onus compeletly on the shoulders on the accused to explain that he is not in a position of conflict and that it is not gratification.

Most lawyers will plea bargain or the clients PG as the law is onerous. CPIB because they report to PMO also take great trouble with preparation. They are the only Dept that I know that have duplicate sets of case files for multiple redundancies.

So far a few people have already exited including the guy who was supposed to lead the NDP.

Can knowledgeable bros here help me out on these few queries.

1. How did CPIB know so much details?

2. How come CPIB never coach Cecilia what to say if she is STAR witness.

or phone conversations or tape conversations to show that. Like that CPIB still dare to bring the case to .

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you camp outside the Subordinate Courts, just like people camping and queuing for a new iPhone?

Think i m not up to the task.I camp at mbs.how abt u seem free in n out free free yeo lam pah walk walk there tonite then till monday u b first.

tao pao laksa n eat lol.