• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Voters: If you vote for WP, you will miss out on these goodies...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. Then come tomorrow night you will put up an act and kpkb when actually no one including yourself turn up at all. A perfect example of another asshole forummer who did the same thing but MIA. :biggrin:

Not true... A year ago I issued the challenge and I posted the venue (go fucking check arsehole), in the end, I only saw one pathetic 4-eyed speckie sitting meekly at one corner, which i presume could have been you. Whatever, the case, I let it be, waited fucking 2 hours before taking a cold shower. It looks like I am going to be fucking disappointed again tomorrow. Sigh.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey cheebye Ah Beng, how to fight the pinoy and ah neh ft when you can't even take on a solitary local ah neh??? you guys are truly a bunch of losers.

-

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not true... A year ago I issued the challenge and I posted the venue (go fucking check arsehole), in the end, I only saw one pathetic 4-eyed speckie sitting meekly at one corner, which i presume could have been you. Whatever, the case, I let it be, waited fucking 2 hours before taking a cold shower. It looks like I am going to be fucking disappointed again tomorrow. Sigh.

-

What??? A year ago? You and me? Can you post the link of the thread? :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
-

What is that asshole's nick? No thread link? :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to beat around the bush? The challenge has been issue.. the venue and date and time has been issued and it is all in this thread. The question is does Ah Beng have the balls?

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is there to beat around the bush? The challenge has been issue.. the venue and date and time has been issued and it is all in this thread. The question is does Ah Beng have the balls?

That is your beef with wikiphile. My question to you is what is that asshole's nick? Where is the link to that thread? Bullshit? :biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats the matter? Nothing to show? Bullshit again? :biggrin:

Hey Blk 631 Bedok Reservoir Road, tomorrow at 6:30 pm.. what's the matter? Your fucking balls drop? What else do you need? I've named everything including how I look. I'm not going to entertain you balless creature. See you tomorrow, I hope.

-

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Blk 631 Bedok Reservoir Road, tomorrow at 6:30 pm.. what's the matter? Your fucking balls drop? What else do you need? I've named everything including how I look. I'm not going to entertain you balless creature. See you tomorrow, I hope.
-

For someone who cannot produce proof means you konglanjiaowei. Wanna take me for a ride? You have to do better than that. I have been in flame wars when you were still meddling with delphi. :biggrin:

Last edited:

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

-

Btw tomorrow evening i will wait for you here, prepare some munchies and see how are you going to wayang your way out of this. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw tomorrow evening i will wait for you here, prepare some munchies and see how are you going to wayang your way out of this. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Unfortunately I won't be on the forum as I will be at blk 631 waiting in vain for gutless Ah Beng to show up in numbers. After 11 pm tomorrow perhaps yes.

-

konglanjiaowei

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately I won't be on the forum as I will be at blk 631 waiting in vain for gutless Ah Beng to show up in numbers. After 11 pm tomorrow perhaps yes.
-

Don't talk cock. First you are unable to name me the nick or show me the thread so you are bullshiting. Tomorrow you will bull shit again when i don't find you there. But not to worry i will be waiting for you to come online and see you perform an oscar act. :biggrin:

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock. First you are unable to name me the nick or show me the thread so you are bullshiting. Tomorrow you will bull shit again when i don't find you there. But not to worry i will be waiting for you to come online and see you perform an oscar act. :biggrin:

Yawn. I am expecting instead to see a 40+ year old Ah Beng virgin instead. :biggrin:

-

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PP was the last to get the station and even than after much grovelling from CST. This GE it PP looks set to return home to the PAP.

-

I doubt PP was the last to get an MRT station. The junction of Macpherson/Seragoon is a very busy one. Many people work in the Genting Lane industrial area.

There is still an unused station at the junction of Aljunied/Serangoon. This is the area where the muslim and christian the cemeteries used to be. No doubt there are plans to build flats in this area