• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Voters: If you vote for WP, you will miss out on these goodies...

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do not get something for nothing. For example this is what Aljunied residents will lose out on if they vote for WP.

For Aljunied GRC, this is PAP plan:

1. 4 new MRT stations ( Kaki Bukit, Bedok Town Park, Bedok Reservoir & Tampines West)
2. 21 blocks selected for Home Improvement Program with a further 300 eligible
3. 13 km of estate and park connectors.
4. Pilot project to use renewable energy soruces.
5. More childcare centers

These are just a few of the enhancement in PAP Aljunied Master Plan.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Don't regret hor

NCMP can also KBKB in parliament

No need to vote WP in to voice your concerns.

:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i'm a resident of Aljunied, i think i will vote WP this run

Oh and fuck your lao boo too :smile:

AndreaPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck to all

singaporege2011.wordpress.com

singaporeelection.blogspot.com

singaporerecalcitrant.blogspot.com

facebook.com/theonlinecitizen

facebook.com/pages/The-Temasek-Review/190806675782

yawningbread.wordpress.com

Play Weakest Link Game - paptheweakestlink.blogspot.com

Best wishes.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm a resident of Aljunied, i think i will vote WP this run

Oh and fuck your lao boo too :smile:

You are being an irresponsible person

All that goodies for all your neighbors

You are giving them up for a moment of unwarranted passion

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, the last time Hillview Est voted for PAP the whole estate was bull dozed after the election and voters dispersed, so you call this responsible and sincere PAP upgrading program.

If keep Ling How Dong, the Oppos, Hillivew estate is still intact today, yeah!

___________:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:[/SIZE]

___________Don't regret hor[/SIZE]

___________NCMP can also KBKB in parliament[/SIZE]

___________No need to vote WP in to voice your concerns.[/SIZE]

___________:p:p:p:p:p[/SIZE]

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You have a fucking big mouth on the best of days, you now have a cheebyemouth on the worst of days.

You comment on this politics page if you are the following

1. Sinkie
2. voting citizen

Since you are neither of the both, why don't you just complain in the other section of this forum and keep your non voting opinions to yourself and take a hike. You talk too much for someone who has no stake in this GE or the next one.

Oh and fuck your laoo boo too :smile:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these enhancement are like the upgrading...people still need to fork up money from their indirect taxes...there's no free lunch from PAP regime lah!!!
You gonna pay more for the coming nose bleed...Vote WP!!!

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the plan none of it has to do with Aljunied MPs. The train stations and PCN will be built whoever are the MPs, these are use by all voters not only for Aljunied. The others items will be carry out by the respective departments irregardless of who are the MPs. So effectively there is nothing on the table to offer.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read what he wrote again... "I think I will vote WP this run"... this is a telling statement.. it looks like he/she voted PAP in 2006 and even now has to think about voting WP.

-

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read what he wrote again... "I think I will vote WP this run"... this is a telling statement.. it looks like he/she voted PAP in 2006 and even now has to think about voting WP.

-

LOL!

I believe wikiphile will have shrunken balls at the ballot box and vote for PAP again

What a ball-less scum

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these enhancement are like the upgrading...people still need to fork up money from their indirect taxes...there's no free lunch from PAP regime lah!!!

Regardless, of whether Aljunied residents get the 4 MRT stations, they will still end up paying the same taxes, gst and etc. No one is asking for a free lunch. In this particular case, Aljunied voters are faced with a dilemma.. vote for the charlatan WP party, that only opens its fucking mouth during elections and then sucks the PAP balls once in parliament.. or simply vote for the genuine article, the PAP and get the MRT stations and still the charlatan WP as NCMP in parliament.

-

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

Regardless, of whether Aljunied residents get the 4 MRT stations, they will still end up paying the same taxes, gst and etc. No one is asking for a free lunch. In this particular case, Aljunied voters are faced with a dilemma.. vote for the charlatan WP party, that only opens its fucking mouth during elections and then sucks the PAP balls once in parliament.. or simply vote for the genuine article, the PAP and get the MRT stations and still the charlatan WP as NCMP in parliament.

-

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at the plan none of it has to do with Aljunied MPs. The train stations and PCN will be built whoever are the MPs, these are use by all voters not only for Aljunied. The others items will be carry out by the respective departments irregardless of who are the MPs. So effectively there is nothing on the table to offer.

So geogie enhancement plan got broken lobang? LOL

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this is why Hougang and Potong Pasir have been without an MRT station all this while eh?

-

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal

-

Let the people decide lor...NCMP has got no power lah...I'm in Aljunied and my vote will always be with the opposition...LOL!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP threatened the residents of Potong Pasir that if they didn't vote PAP, they wouldn't get the MRT.:smile:

The threat turned out to be empty, but for those who voted for the PAP they kena sabo:p I call it poetic justice

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP threatened the residents of Potong Pasir that if they didn't vote PAP, they wouldn't get the MRT.:smile:

The threat turned out to be empty, but for those who voted for the PAP they kena sabo:p I call it poetic justice

PP was the last to get the station and even than after much grovelling from CST. This GE it PP looks set to return home to the PAP.

-