• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Aljunied Is Now Officially Declare A Slum by WSO!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The World Slums Organisation, based in Manila, has officially inducted Aljunied as its member and hence, Aljunied is the first slum are in Singapore. Congrats to all the Aljunied retarded residents who have voted for the Wayang Party!

Ministry of National Development (MND) released its latest town council management report, singling out the Aljunied-Hougang Town Council (AHTC) with a “red” rating for its handling of service and conservancy charge (S&CC) arrears.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Sure, this is Aljunied in 2015:

mumbai-slums.jpg

Is that your banana tree in the front house? :oIo:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clinton, i think u should change your signature. u can copy this, i can type it out for you. gov is trying to promote Chinese now.

请把票投给我们伟大的领袖!李显龙总理!国父李光耀!万岁!万岁!万万岁!

u can set the colour to red, the Chinese colour. i think they will be more impress of you if u do it in Chinese.

Last edited:

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ooi, clinton ....... go jerk off ........ you're always posting nonsense.

Worker's Party will eventually be the ruling party of Singapore.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The World Slums Organisation, based in Manila, has officially inducted Aljunied as its member and hence, Aljunied is the first slum are in Singapore. Congrats to all the Aljunied retarded residents who have voted for the Wayang Party!

Ministry of National Development (MND) released its latest town council management report, singling out the Aljunied-Hougang Town Council (AHTC) with a “red” rating for its handling of service and conservancy charge (S&CC) arrears.

FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND.:oIo:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clinton, i think u should change your signature. u can copy this, i can type it out for you. gov is trying to promote Chinese now.

请把票投给我们伟大的领袖!李显龙总理!国父李光耀!万岁!万岁!万万岁!

u can set the colour to red, the Chinese colour. i think they will be more impress of you if u do it in Chinese.

I am appalled. You left out 伟大的何晶太后,千岁!千岁!千千岁!

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok Reservoir does look more dirty nowadays. Illegal parking is rampant there after WP took over.

FTalent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bedok Reservoir does look more dirty nowadays. Illegal parking is rampant there after WP took over.

The reservoir needs more foreign talent to clean it up!
All the way PAP! We love PAP! Without PAP, your mother, sister and wife will be exported as prostitutes and men exported as construction workers!

LKY is our hero, saviour and salvation!