• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

alert! mediacorp darren lim cries on TV (and he is not acting)

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that a fucking big deal? Lots of people cry everyday. There are people who cry too after they see how animals are being killed and eaten by humans.

U better ask him if he eats meat first.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is that a fucking big deal? Lots of people cry everyday. There are people who cry too after they see how animals are being killed and eaten by humans.

U better ask him if he eats meat first.

Yeah! what a big deal...SINkees over 55, cry everyday when they cannot touch their own Blood, sweat & tears savings, until they are 65 & then, can take little bit every month. They have no balls to protest..that actor should cry for these people...so poor thing!!:biggrin:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
hes an actor...everythng's fake if its on camera...but i bet his cries in the shower after a rape could be real tears

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inner or Outer Mongolia? I know one malaysian keeling got married and decided to stay there for good. Mongolians are rough and tough. There is no such thing as " excuse me" or "sorry". They just push you out of the way and get what they want.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hes an actor...everythng's fake if its on camera...but i bet his cries in the shower after a rape could be real tears

Indeed. They made Huang Wenyong's funeral look like the saddest event on the planet. :biggrin:

20130425.095024_st_funeral.jpg

CrowdSeated2404e.jpg

婊子无情 戏子无义

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a popular mediacorp channel 8 actor
this documentary is worth watching
especially those sinkies who think that the whole world owes them a living

No, the PAP owe us a living...what the whole world owe us a living... that actor owe everybody watching a living....if not, who they heck wants to watch? I don't!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The most genuine cry ever on TV. If you're not touched, you're not human:

[video=youtube;f-xQa44CQDI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xQa44CQDI[/video]