• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alec Tok Rally Speech - I CRIED!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>67Secs

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:18 pm Post subject: Alec Tok Rally Speech - I CRIED!!!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>Part one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEwYKEURUJM

Part two:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0h5VRJo9STk</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=middle width=150 align=left>Back to top</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=bottom width="100%" noWrap><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=18 height=18><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=middle noWrap> <SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript><!-- if ( navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase().indexOf('mozilla') != -1 && navigator.userAgent.indexOf('5.') == -1 && navigator.userAgent.indexOf('6.') == -1 ) document.write(' '); else document.write('</td><td> </td><td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap">

'); //--></SCRIPT> </TD><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

<NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great speech, down to the point and no scripts required. I have finally seen Alec Tok for who he is, an eye-opener for me and very positive about him by now. Among the many other opposition candidates who possessed impressive dilivery skill in the rally, I can only say that PAP new faces are like infant parrots. I see no reason, ABOSOLUTELY NO REASON, why oppositions can't win. If the election result did not change our country to become a 1st world Parliament, Singaporeans are going be in danger. Genocide by PAP making will succeed. 5 years later, nobody will be around like this election, there will be no voices for the people. PAP, if under the people mandate again, will fixed the constitutions and made amendment here and there such that this watershed election will not happen to them again. Thus the slogan to the people of Singapore - change is now, or never. The choices of our future and many generations from now, lies in our hand.

Last edited:

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah man...One of the BEST Public speaker for sure !! Without keep on looking at the script !!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A powerful orator who spoke from the heart! Victory for SDP is not impossible even in the absence of a level playing field!:wink:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=makapaaa;<table class="forumline" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="150" align="left">
</td><td class="row1" valign="top" width="100%" height="28">
</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="middle" width="150" align="left">
</td><td class="row1" valign="bottom" width="100%" height="28" nowrap="nowrap">
</td></tr></tbody></table>yap, ccb you

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
makapaaa;<table class="forumline" width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="150" align="left"> </td><td class="row1" valign="top" width="100%" height="28"> </td></tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="middle" width="150" align="left"> </td><td class="row1" valign="bottom" width="100%" height="28" nowrap="nowrap"> </td></tr></tbody></table>yap said:
Only Chiam, not PaPie, not oither Oppie, Only Chiam has a true heart of gold.

Chiam for President!

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
good can caring man.
very down-to-earth, attentive

if u ever talk 2 him in person, then u believe wat he spoke

bkt panjang ,he got a great chance over teo hp, who lost several million$ minibonds n not accounting 4 it

bkt panjang is fuming!!

great skill