• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AK & Gang VS Team Drifter. Who do You Support?

AK & Gang VS Team Drifter. Who do You Support?

• AK & Gang

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Team Drifter

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Neither, I am sick of their quarrels!

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Team drifter will not silence anyone , but People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.

ok ok okie...ateam Drifter leading in polls now...steady poon pi pi! :rolleyes:

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Team drifter will not silence anyone , but People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.

Hi again, but that is akin to LKY style and Leongsam will not allow that in his forum. In order for me to prove my point and to the next phase, i will need your cooperation. :biggrin:

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi again, but that is akin to LKY style and Leongsam will not allow that in his forum. In order for me to prove my point and to the next phase, i will need your cooperation. :biggrin:

What happens if a country have no law ? we don't mean to silence freedom of speech but we have to make sure this forum are free from bullies , trolls and trouble makers .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last Sparring session sees more support for AK...wow...

AK LEADS BY 21-18 now....wowow....damn cliffhanger...:eek:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wowowowow.... Team Drifter came back from behind and in the lead again!!! :eek:

leading Ak by 23-21....

looks like there are lots of sleepless soul .... :*:

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happens if a country have no law ? we don't mean to silence freedom of speech but we have to make sure this forum are free from bullies , trolls and trouble makers .

Are u trying to tell me that u are the law here? Then unleash your farking kempetai! Go on and don't just tua kang here. :biggrin:

Last edited:

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on Team Drifter!!!!! Get your armies to Vote and support! Hallelujah! Amitabha! Jihad! Kempetai! Cheong ah!!!