• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AK & Gang VS Team Drifter. Who do You Support?

AK & Gang VS Team Drifter. Who do You Support?

• AK & Gang

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Team Drifter

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Neither, I am sick of their quarrels!

Votes: 16 21.9%

• Total voters

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

LOL Even i couldn't be bothered because it's not my war and nick sharing is a turn off for me so no more discussions via PM.

Already very occuppied with my daily tasks in this forum.

Mass upping of my clones.

Register new clones.

Post news.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Looks like going by the votes now, most sbf members are irritated by the quarrel....including leongsam....

I mean who the fuck cares where each persona is actually located. People can claim to be anywhere in the world. Just look at me pretending to be well travelled with PR in Australia and NZ and experience working all over the world.

The reality is I'm just a small time nerd hiding in Toa Payoh who has never been further than Penang. The only skill I have is hiding from the ISD and CID by using a complex system to connect to the internet.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I mean who the fuck cares where each persona is actually located. People can claim to be anywhere in the world. Just look at me pretending to be well travelled with PR in Australia and NZ and experience working all over the world.

The reality is I'm just a small time nerd hiding in Toa Payoh who has never been further than Penang. The only skill I have is hiding from the ISD and CID by using a complex system to connect to the internet.

LOL+Smiley+Face.png

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamaking cares though....:biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamaking cares though....:biggrin:

It's not alamaking care its because drifter used to mocked him for being a point whore that's why he took this chance to whack him back by adding oil to fire between drifter and his friend . Simple as that .

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So leongsam, u in singapore or auckland now???

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support Alamaking when he buys my nick for $1,000. If not, he can eat shit and die for all I care.