• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@ahmeng is best example that some Asian doggies don’t deserve freedom

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called Stating fact of low class Asian doggies use freedom to trample others.

Best example is @AhMeng coward criminal bully hiding here using freedom to trample me with filthy lies and insults of me getting married to buy BTO when I never qualified to buy BTO in life. Say he is 75% right! Now who is the one in denial? Dogs or me? The answer is obvious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward manipulator @AhMeng hiding behind computer smearing me everyday certainly deserved no freedom. To these Asian doggies, their lies are called facts. My facts are called fantasy.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
LDS0258_500x.jpg
LDS0258_500x.jpg

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Siao Ting Tong must be a complete and utter moron to post in this manner in the forum. Trying hard she did but alas she has only a rudimentary grasp of the subject matter that she is sharing or trying to impress. Her england is also not beri good for someone presumably with a tertiary education. A typical 'or li to' is what the Hakkas will call this type of people. She is lucky to be here for would have been thrown out long time ago if she behaved the same way in the sister sex forum. Too many of us are fed up with this idiot and are waiting for the chance to tiao her.