• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@ahmeng is best example that some Asian doggies don’t deserve freedom

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they are inhuman coward low class doggies that use freedom to trample others hiding behind computer bullying a virgin as slut whore mistress and call my facts as lies and his filthy lies of me as truth

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward @AhMeng afraid to be sued dare not give name NRIC hiding behind computer to defame me with so called fiction stories that use my name certainly deserved no freedom

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese bastards in hk are rioting to keep their freedom to do crimes in Taiwan etc and hide in HK without extradition. Just like coward fraudster criminal bully @AhMeng indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese bastards in hk are rioting to keep their freedom to do crimes in Taiwan etc and hide in HK without extradition. Just like coward fraudster criminal bully @AhMeng indeed
It is their right to do crimes just like @AhMeng brazenly declare it is his right to torture me. Such low class doggies certainly deserved no freedom because they abuse it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they are inhuman coward low class doggies that use freedom to trample others hiding behind computer bullying a virgin as slut whore mistress and call my facts as lies and his filthy lies of me as truth
Only high class human like me deserved freedom. Unfortunately my freedom to live a life free from bullying and sexual harassment is destroyed by low class doggies having freedom to bully and sexually harass me.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Is that all you can come out with? :rolleyes:

Your talent seems limited to vulgarities, inane threads and posts, houlian pronouncements of wealth, holidays and money crap? I pity your lack of creativity, intelligence and basic humanity.

After 50 years of existence, you surely wasted your life away. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that all you can come out with? :rolleyes:

Your talent seems limited to vulgarities, inane threads and posts, houlian pronouncements of wealth, holidays and money crap? I pity your lack of creativity, intelligence and basic humanity.

After 50 years of existence, you surely wasted your life away. :rolleyes:
I state facts and don’t spew lies of others and call that creativity. That’s you coward fraudster criminal bully low class Hakka doggie hiding behind computer defaming me with filthy slut whore mistress lies and call that creativity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward @AhMeng afraid to be sued dare not give name NRIC hiding behind computer to defame me with so called fiction stories that use my name certainly deserved no freedom
Facts like these need no creativity indeed. Need guts which coward hiding behind computer proven don’t have.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Facts like these need no creativity indeed. Need guts which coward hiding behind computer proven don’t have.
Ccb Malaysians are cowards that have no guts and only know how to bully woman with firecrackers and sexual harassment. Big bombs just went off here. Again this is a FACT.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysians are cowards that have no guts and only know how to bully woman with firecrackers and sexual harassment. Big bombs just went off here. Again this is a FACT.
COWARD criminal bastards hiding behind computer and ineffective polis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No need to say must be filthy Indian m&d doggies enjoying their freedom to do firecrackers harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to say must be filthy Indian m&d doggies enjoying their freedom to do firecrackers harassment.
Yet another proof that low class Asian doggies certainly don’t deserve any freedom because they abuse it to bully high class humans.