• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiongs are world's kindest and most honest people - refunded repair cost after road accident! TP GongAn pse help!

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sc.sina.com.cn/news/m/2020-09-11/detail-iivhuipp3631366.shtml.

最和谐交通事故!他竟求助交警要退回多余的修车费
2020-09-11 05:01红星新闻评论(71人参与)

A-A+

QQTuPian20170602150120.png

“我本来也没怎么用,拿着这笔钱心里也不踏实,所以想退给他。”9月1日晚,货车司机张师傅在成都绕城高速上与一辆小货车发生轻微交通事故,导致其后视镜损坏。为了不造成交通拥堵,双方相互协商快速处理了事故,小货车司机赔偿了张师傅1000元维修费。事后,经维修后视镜并无大碍,张师傅希望找到对方把钱退还,苦于没有联系方式,便向交警部门求助。

24af-iyywcsz2662531.jpg

张师傅的车
张师傅的车

1 2 下一页

这里的新闻油爆爆!欢迎扫描下方二维码关注就爱大四川(sinasc)

toAM-fypikwt7347974.jpg

The most harmonious traffic accident! He actually asked the traffic police to refund the extra car repair fee

2020-09-11 05:01 Red Star News Review (71 people participated)
A-A+

"I didn't use it much at first, and I didn't feel at ease with this money, so I wanted to return it to him." On the evening of September 1, Master Zhang, a truck driver, had a minor traffic accident with a small truck on the Chengdu Ring Expressway. , Causing damage to its rearview mirror. In order not to cause traffic congestion, the two parties negotiated to quickly deal with the accident, and the truck driver compensated Master Zhang for a 1,000 yuan maintenance fee. After the incident, the rearview mirror was repaired and there was no serious problem. Master Zhang hoped to find the other party to return the money, but because of no contact information, he asked the traffic police department for help.
Master Zhang's Car Master Zhang's Car
1 2 Next

The news here is bursting with oil! Welcome to scan the QR code below to follow and love Sichuan (sinasc)