• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah tiong was speeding at 178 km/hr

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
31-Oct12-cover.jpg

Also to add : “I saw a Chinese man in his 30s standing besides the woman who was still conscious and crying for help. There were six fifty dollars scattered on the ground near the woman. The man picked them up and walked away briskly,”

57-year-old Mr Lim, a cleaner from Malaysia, told the paper that the woman, who was later identified as Shigemi Ito, cried out in pain when the man pocketed the money and ran off.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That fucker deserved to die. 120km/h and I will already be worried about banging and he does it at 178. Good now. The wife gets to keep his money and sponge it on a new boyfriend.

T

TuaBui

Ferrari Was Speeding At 178km/hr !!!!!

Ferrari speeding at 178kmh before fatal crash

SINGAPORE - The driver of the Ferrari involved in the horrific crash in May was speeding at 178kmh before smashing into a taxi at Rochor Road.

This is almost three times the speed limit of 60kmh set at that stretch of road.

The Ferrari's speed was determined from three videos that were shown today at the coroner's inquiry into the accident which left three people dead.

Those killed include driver of the Ferrari Ma Chi, a Chinese national who was working as a financial advisor here in Singapore, taxi driver Cheng Teck Hock, 52, and the taxi's passenger, a Japanese female passenger in her 40s.

A motorcyclist and a female passenger in the Ferrari were also injured.

One of the videos that were played in court today was taken via a video recorder installed in the Ferrari. It showed the supercar speeding towards the junction of Victoria Street and Rochor Road. This is despite the traffic lights turning red, reported a local broadcaster.

The ComfortDelgro taxi then appeared on screen from the right.

Both Ma Chi and the woman passenger had seat belts on, the court heard.

RELATED STORIES
- All stories from the horrific Ferrari crash
- Ferrari was travelling at 140kmh: Ex-physics teacher
The Straits Times reported that an autopsy indicated that Mr Ma had traces of chlorpheniramine, used to treat flu, in his urine.

The inquiry is adjourned till Friday.

Ferrari was travelling at 140kmh: Physics teacher
Click on thumbnail to view. (Photos: Lawrence Wee)

T

TuaBui

Re: Ferrari Was Speeding At 178km/hr !!!!!

was told Ma Chi did not wear seat belt

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about the "student" in the car...?? the PRC one??

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The photos of Wu Weiwei (吴薇薇), the female passenger in Ma Chi’s Ferrari :

Ms Wu was born in the city of Wuhan in Hubei province where she attended a technical college there. She reportedly came to Singapore in 2009 to study ‘hospitality’ in private school East Asia Institute of Management. Below are some photos taken of her in China on Weibo:

wuweiwei02.jpg

wuweiwei03.jpg

Last edited:

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore road is never designed for such speed. The space in each lane is narrower than the roads in most countries. To drive at that speed is to court death. The insurance company is right not to award any money to the family.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The title should be
The incompetence of the sinkie prime minister LHL cause the death of 3 people.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
178km/h is nothing for ferrari.
you hardly can tell it is going at 178 km/h

i consistently drive above that in germany.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The photos of Wu Weiwei (吴薇薇), the female passenger in Ma Chi’s Ferrari :
wuweiwei03.jpg

She is alive because she wear the safety belt, he is died only because he did not wear his safety belt.
So, people remember to wear the safety belt. unless you drove a car made in china or cheap korean car even some japanese car, then safety belt or no safety belt, you going to die.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

178km/h. He was that anxious to fuck the slut in his backseat. :wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak! Ah veld anything below that in Germany is considered as road hogging there, you know? :biggrin:

not true, most german - meaning those not driving Audi or BMW, drive around 120-150 km/h on unlimited speed autobahn, because the faster you go, the more petrol you have to pay, cost of fuel is high in germany.

When i am driving in germany at 200 km/h, only audi or BMW drivers overtake me, benz driver are more practical and more cost minded, at least in germany.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She is alive because she wear the safety belt, he is died only because he did not wear his safety belt.
So, people remember to wear the safety belt. unless you drove a car made in china or cheap korean car even some japanese car, then safety belt or no safety belt, you going to die.

Ah veld ah, how many cars in bold you mentioned can achieve this kind of speed. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not true, most german - meaning those not driving Audi or BMW, drive around 120-150 km/h on unlimited speed autobahn, because the faster you go, the more petrol you have to pay, cost of fuel is high in germany.

When i am driving in germany at 200 km/h, only audi or BMW drivers overtake me, benz driver are more practical and more cost minded, at least in germany.

Tio mah, they are hogging the path of Audi and BMW mah. :biggrin:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fucker deserved to die. 120km/h and I will already be worried about banging and he does it at 178. Good now. The wife gets to keep his money and sponge it on a new boyfriend.

knn ,

120km/hr riding limpeh kapkia , limpeh balls already banging each other ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ah veld ah, how many cars in bold you mentioned can achieve this kind of speed. :biggrin:

you mean overtake a car travelling at 200 km/h?? Audi, BMW, Benz and any saloon, hatchback, estate car with 150hp and above.

Jesus, once in italy, i got tailgated by a SMART at 170 km/h, so basically any car around 100 hp can reach 178 km/h, you just have to hold your leg down for a long time.

pedal to the metal.

Pedal to the metal man. My favourite.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

riding kapkia limpeh bo belts how ?

but limpeh wear got 2 helmets .:rolleyes: