• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Tiong Kia son thank his mother for her strong support immediately after 高考 Pre-U Exam GPGT! Pee Sai children can be all fed to dogs!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sohu.com/a/319295733_120044203?spm=smpc.home.top-news4.1.1560046123357QWLkSds

成都商报客户端

1.1万文章 3.8亿总阅读
查看TA的文章>

• 分享到

安徽一考生高考考点外跪谢母亲:谢谢您,这些年您辛苦了

2019-06-08 21:41

6月8日下午,高考最后一场考试即将结束。安徽合肥十中考点大门外,已聚集了多名考生家长。5时许,英语考试结束,考生陆续走出考场。

一位身着黄色T恤的高个小伙从大门走出,脸露微笑、步伐轻盈,他径直走向人群。母亲冲着他说了句,“结束了”。小伙回,“妈,我有话和你讲”。这位母亲还没来得及反应,儿子突然跪了下去,高声说,“妈,谢谢您,这些年您辛苦了”。母亲见状,双手抱住儿子的头,哭了出来。

3130df708d464151a45f44402eba6ae0.jpeg

这一幕正好被住在合肥十中附近的摄影爱好者焦帅拍了下来。

焦帅今年28岁,他告诉红星新闻,自己喜欢摄影,从事教育工作,这几年高考他都会到合肥十中拍照,拍下走出考点的孩子们的表情。

焦帅回忆,他下午4点半到校门口,此时已有多名家长等在那里。5点左右,一对家长排在最前面,孩子母亲催促父亲,一定要拍照,这是孩子最后一场考试,要记录下来。孩子的爸爸数得很清楚,他的儿子是第五个走出考场的。

焦帅说,孩子走到妈妈身前,突然就跪了下来,说完那句“妈,谢谢您,这些年您辛苦了”,母亲瞬间把儿子抱住,哭了起来。之后,父母扶起男孩,三人离开现场。

“很多女家长直接哭了。我也是哭着拍完视频的,真的很感人”,焦帅告诉红星新闻,周围人说,孩子太懂事了,他离开的时候,有几个妈妈拍着孩子的肩膀说,孩子你真懂事,并伸出大拇指。

红星新闻记者 王春

受访者供图

Chengdu Business Daily Client

11,000 articles
380 million total reading

View TA's article >

share to

Anhui one test taker exam testimonials thank you mother: Thank you, you have worked hard these years
2019-06-08 21:41

On the afternoon of June 8, the final exam of the college entrance examination is coming to an end. In addition to the entrance to the 10th test center in Hefei, Anhui, a number of candidates have been gathered. At about 5 o'clock, the English test ended and the candidates went out of the examination room.

A tall guy in a yellow T-shirt walked out of the gate, his face smiling and his steps light. He went straight to the crowd. The mother said to him, "It's over." The guy back, "Mom, I have something to tell you." The mother had not had time to react, and the son suddenly squatted and said loudly, "Mom, thank you, you have worked hard these years." The mother saw it and hugged her son's head with her hands and cried out.

This scene was just taken by the photographer Qiu Shuai who lived near Hefei No. 10 Middle School.

Jiao Shuai is 28 years old. He told Red Star News that he likes photography and is engaged in educational work. In the past few years, he will take photos in Hefei Ten, taking pictures of the children who have left the test center.

Jiao Shuai recalled that he arrived at the school gate at 4:30 in the afternoon. At this time, many parents were waiting there. At around 5 o'clock, a pair of parents is at the forefront. The mother of the child urges the father to take pictures. This is the last test of the child and it must be recorded. The child’s father counted very clearly, and his son was the fifth to leave the examination room.

Jiao Shuai said that the child walked to the front of his mother and suddenly fell down. After saying, "Mom, thank you, you have worked hard these years." The mother immediately hugged her son and cried. After that, the parents raised the boy and the three left the scene.

"A lot of female parents cried directly. I also cried and finished the video. It was really touching." Jiao Shuai told the Red Star News that people around him said that the child was too sensible. When he left, several mothers patted the child. The shoulder said, the child is really sensible and gives a thumbs up.

Red Star News reporter Wang Chun

Respondents for the picture

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.sohu.com/a/319463779_120044982?spm=smpc.home.top-news5.1.1560141588711TPAom1A

新闻晨报

1.2万文章 6.1亿总阅读
查看TA的文章>

• 分享到

考点外跪谢母亲的考生找到了,高颜值妈妈美呆网友

2019-06-10 08:31

来源:市场星报

就在昨天下午

2019年安徽高考最后一门课英语考试结束后

合肥十中考点门口

感人的一幕在这里发生了

当时的情景被拍了下来 刷爆网络

也戳中了不少人的心

不少网友表示:瞬间感动落泪

6月8日,高考最后一门英语科目结束后,在合肥十中考点外,一位身着黄色T恤的高个小伙从大门走出,脸露微笑、步伐轻盈,他径直走向人群。母亲冲着他说了句,“结束了”。小伙回,“妈,我有话和你讲”。这位母亲还没来得及反应,儿子突然跪了下去,高声说,“妈,谢谢您,这些年您辛苦了”。母亲见状,双手抱住儿子的头,哭了出来。这一幕感动了现场家长的同时也收获了无数网友的点赞。

d7f580e1d9f14d56b4f3fb1824838373.jpeg

cbefd032560f4ad9aa42076a98d8aba0.jpeg

f3190c8de27c4c4e9b4991287a0add07.jpeg

9日上午,

记者联系到了男孩的母亲李娕女士,

原来,

这位突然向妈妈下跪的考生,

是来自合肥一六八中学高三(16)班的王恒杰。

“幸福来得如此突然”,李女士告诉记者:“当时我整个人就懵了,脑子里一片空白只有感动,泪水情不自禁地流了下来,既心酸又欣慰吧。”

对于儿子的这一举动,李女士现在回忆起来还是感动不已,“这两天我和先生都有去十中陪考,昨天下午听我先生说儿子特意强调英语考完要我去接他。”李女士说自己当时并没有当回事情,“想到结束的时候应该会过来给我们一个拥抱,但没有想到他会用这种方式表达”也许,对于“小暖男”来说,这是他感谢妈妈辛苦陪读的最好方式。

c315c5ea68f242e39196e5d3201b373b.jpeg

(在毕业典礼现场的王恒杰和他的妈妈)

王恒杰在合肥一六八中学读书,成绩不错,但是为了更好孩子能够后顾无忧的学习,李女士和不少其他家长一样,加入了“陪读妈妈”的队伍,从去年儿子高二开始,放弃了之前的服装生意,专心在学校门口租了房子陪读。陪读生活是辛苦的,却也是幸福的,“等孩子上大学工作以后自己的事情会越来越多,所以我格外珍惜这两年和孩子相处的时光,累了辛苦了也特别值得。”

采访的过程中,听李女士回忆起这些年和孩子相处的点点滴滴,无数个细小却如此温馨的镜头都那么地让人为之动容。

568dcad70133455481ace361c4748547.jpeg

“00后”王恒杰和他的妈妈一起走过学校的“成人门”

为了你,我学会了做菜

为孩子悉心准备好一日三餐,是不少陪读家长的日常之一。提到做菜,以前忙于生意的李女士不好意思地说道:“以前我是不会烧饭做菜的,自从在学校附近陪读后,我在手机里下载了一个做菜的APP,按照上面写的一步一步来,好在孩子懂事儿每次都说好吃。”

爸爸周先生感慨地告诉记者,“她以前是不需要做饭的,但是为了小孩,这两年天天都要给孩子准备饭菜。”这三年,儿子很体谅大人的付出,“他有时候,看到我们累了,有衣服都自己洗掉,不要我们操心。”

267fc826c9e540a98ece2f5ce58dae6c.jpeg

(王恒杰和妈妈)

我们是无话不谈的“好朋友”

王恒杰向妈妈下跪的视频被上传到网络上后,不少网友评论留言道,“一句妈这些年您辛苦了瞬间泪奔,感动,这孩子太懂事了!”“懂得知恩感恩的人不管什么时候都会是生活的赢家!”“十载寒窗苦,更念父母心。”……在高考的这个节点里,“感恩少年”的举动瞬间照亮人心。

dcdd35749966487bbfcddb621b48284a.jpeg

(王恒杰和妈妈)

在一六八上学的日子里,每晚10点40下课、11点到家是王恒杰同学的“作息表”常态,就是这样,每天放学一到家,他一定先找到妈妈,第一时间跟妈妈分享班级的点点滴滴,从学习中的大小事情,到生活中的如意委屈,甚至和男女同学的相处日常……王恒杰和妈妈无话不谈的“好朋友”,这种相处模式让人羡慕不已,“我们俩平常不太像母子,他可能更愿意把我当成一个嘻嘻哈哈的小伙伴儿。”

894a49f11b9f4019a21d72c2dcaaa9d1.jpeg

(王恒杰和妈妈)

a5b5b5652e2c429fa7a2651680b6256f.jpeg

(王恒杰和妈妈)

视频里王恒杰自信从容地从考场走出,提及考试成绩,李女士说道,“具体我也不是很清楚,他自己从网上对了一下答案,考得还可以,估计在600分左右吧。”对于未来的专业选择, 他也有着自己的想法,金融方向是他的理想之一。

c81c52011a1a4a269c6653983b751962.jpeg

儿子有了计划,妈妈也有了打算。“这几年陪读我自己的时间比较少,可能也就每天下午能出去转转。现在第一个计划就是出去旅旅游好好放松一下,然后可能打算再做个小生意,让自己忙起来吧。”返回搜狐,查看更多

声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。

Morning news

12,000 articles
6.1 billion total reading

View TA's article >

share to

Candidates who thanked the mother outside the test site found it, and Gao Yan’s mother was a good friend.
2019-06-10 08:31

Source: Market Star

Just yesterday afternoon

After the end of the final exam in the 2019 Anhui college entrance examination

Hefei 10 test center entrance

A touching scene happened here.

The scene at the time was taken down.

Also poked the hearts of many people

Many netizens said: I was moved by tears.

On June 8th, after the last English course of the college entrance examination, outside the test center of Hefei, a tall guy in a yellow T-shirt walked out from the gate, smiling and light in his face. He went straight to the crowd. The mother said to him, "It's over." The guy back, "Mom, I have something to tell you." The mother had not had time to react, and the son suddenly squatted and said loudly, "Mom, thank you, you have worked hard these years." The mother saw it and hugged her son's head with her hands and cried out. This scene touched the parents of the scene and also won praises from countless netizens.

On the morning of the 9th,

The reporter contacted the boy’s mother, Ms. Li Wei.

original,

The candidate who suddenly squats to his mother,

It is Wang Hengjie from the third (16) class of Hefei Yiliu Middle School.

“Happiness is so sudden,” Ms. Li told reporters: “At the time, my whole person was paralyzed, and only a blank in my mind was moved. The tears could not help but flow down, and I was so sad and pleased.”

For her son’s move, Ms. Li is still very moved to recall. “I have been with the gentleman for the past two days. I listened to my husband yesterday afternoon and said that my son deliberately emphasized that I should pick him up after the English test.” Ms. Li said that she did not return to the matter at the time. "I should come over and give us a hug when I think of the end, but I didn't think he would express it in this way." Perhaps, for "Little Warm Man", this is his thanks. The best way for my mother to work hard.

(Wang Hengjie and his mother at the graduation ceremony)

Wang Hengjie studied at Hefei Yiliuba Middle School, and his grades were good. However, in order to better care for the children, Ms. Li joined the team of “to accompany her mother”, starting from her son’s second year of last year, and gave up. In the previous clothing business, I concentrated on renting a house at the school gate. It is hard to accompany life, but it is also happy. "When my children go to college, they will have more and more things, so I especially cherish the time spent with children in these two years. It is especially worth the hard work."

During the interview, Ms. Li recalled the bits and pieces of getting along with her children in these years. Countless small but so warm shots are so touching.

"After 00" Wang Hengjie and his mother walked through the "adult door" of the school.

For you, I learned to cook.

Preparing your child for three meals a day is one of the daily routines for many parents. When it comes to cooking, Ms. Li, who used to be busy with business, said with embarrassment: "I used to cook without cooking. Since I was accompanied by the school, I downloaded a cooking app on my mobile phone. Step by step, fortunately, the child is sensible and says good every time."

Mr. Zhou told reporters with emotion, "She didn't need to cook before, but for children, she has to prepare meals for her children every two years." In the past three years, my son was very considerate of the adult's contribution. "He sometimes, Seeing that we are tired, there are clothes to wash off ourselves, don't worry about us."

(Wang Hengjie and mother)

We are a "good friend" who has nothing to say.

After Wang Hengjie’s video of her mother’s squatting was uploaded to the Internet, many netizens commented on the message. “A sentence of your mother’s hard work in these years, tears rushed, moved, this child is too sensible!” “Understanding the people who know how to be grateful When will it be the winner of life!" "Ten years of hard work, more parents." ... In this node of the college entrance examination, the "grateful teenager" move instantly illuminates the hearts of the people.

In the days of school in the year of 168, every night at 10:40 and 11:00 is the normal schedule of Wang Hengjie’s classmates. This is the case. Every day after school, he must first find his mother and share the class with his mother the first time. Bit by bit, from the size of things in the study, to the grievances in life, and even the daily life with male and female students... Wang Hengjie and his mother have nothing to say about "good friends", this mode of getting along is enviable. "We are usually not quite like mother and child, and he may be more willing to treat me as a little friend."

In the video, Wang Hengjie confidently walked out of the examination room and mentioned the test results. Ms. Li said, “I am not very clear about the specifics. He has answered the answer from the Internet himself. The test is OK. It is estimated to be around 600 points.” The future of professional choice, he also has his own ideas, financial direction is one of his ideals.

The son has plans, and the mother has plans. "There has been less time to accompany me in the past few years, and I may be able to go out and go around every afternoon. Now the first plan is to go out and travel to relax and then plan to do another small business and let yourself be busy." "Back to Sohu, see more

Disclaimer: This article only represents the author himself, Sohu is the information publishing platform, and Sohu only provides information storage space services.