• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh student bullies teacher

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The school is trying to make sinkies got balls and now you complain.. In the past, teachers are like bullies.. So sinkies grow up to be ball-less. Look at yourself in the mirror and you will know why.

jw5

Loyal
prefer Ultimate Warrior's move... prance around the parent first, then deliver the blows :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yeah bro, the teachers should be empowered to prance around the spoilt brat's parent too.............................. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
then the teacher may get the million dollar dream............................ :o:biggrin:

talking about million dollar dream, i dream of becoming a multi-millionaire by tomorrow night. TOTO 5 million!!! altogether now... HUAT AH!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to enact laws giving teachers more police powers when dealing with Ah Nehs irregard
less of age.
Also Shanmu must soon be having dialogues with his tribes

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ARE the unfortunate parent. LOL.

You inferred this from?

I plan to never propagate my seed in this life as it would be subjecting a blameless kid to a lifetime of disappointment. Plus it would increase the load on the mrt by one.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
seriously i urge the MOE to bring back the public caning in school,
the teacher is too wimpy and this son of a bitch and need to be cane real hard before he grow up to be kurang ajar.
during my time in school back in the 70s,the public caning i received has make me a better person,
everytime when my school announce that there will be a public caning during assembly,many students and teachers would bet that my name will be on the list to be cane by the discipline master.
i recall the silly things i did,
playing truant,lifting up the skirt of a prefect just to check the color of her underwear and suspected to be involve in gang activities.
seriously it is so damn malu to be cane in front of so many student,teacher and not forgetting my siblings warn me that my dad was waiting for me back in my kampong with a big piece of wood!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
were gals canned ?

seriously i urge the MOE to bring back the public caning in school,
the teacher is too wimpy and this son of a bitch and need to be cane real hard before he grow up to be kurang ajar.
during my time in school back in the 70s,the public caning i received has make me a better person,
everytime when my school announce that there will be a public caning during assembly,many students and teachers would bet that my name will be on the list to be cane by the discipline master.
i recall the silly things i did,
playing truant,lifting up the skirt of a prefect just to check the color of her underwear and suspected to be involve in gang activities.
seriously it is so damn malu to be cane in front of so many student,teacher and not forgetting my siblings warn me that my dad was waiting for me back in my kampong with a big piece of wood!

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE has to be humji cos EDUCATION = BIG BUSINESS IN SINGAPORE from childcare, pre-school to post graduate! Singapore is not only BUSINESS FRIENDLY but EDUCATION FRIENDLY as well. The rich foreigners will not buy a property in Singapore for their kids to stay in and be educated here if their kids are not protected from caning or slapping in schools.

You should blame MOE for being humji and too politically correct.