• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Neh student bullies teacher

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I make sure this keling student landed in hospital instead of his chair. I just apologize and nothing will happen to me. At most i would just resigned and find a new job. Brute force has resolved more conflicts throughout history than any other factor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the video, obviously the ah neh kid was so rude to ignore the multiple requests of the teacher that were made nicely, he deserved to be shouted!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The minister should be questioned in Parliament on this issue. Why doesn't the teacher have the resources to deal with trouble-makers like this Ah Neh?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After some time in sinkapore, the Ah Neh will pick up the local accent. Local Indians don't dare to be that arrogant.

I disagree with you.

you forgot a short few years ago that shocking murder case in a Park whereby a singaporean local-indian young youth used an umbrella to stab an elderly chinese jogger(total stranger) to death just becos he blocked his way.

You are correct shit skins are the same regardless of nationality. It's just like how ang mohs don't care if you are from china, taiwan, hk, singapore or mudland you're a chink to them. Local shit skins behave like assholes and shouldn't be exempted.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the time i need to pose the question of what happens if you are stuck in a room with an ah neh and a poisonous cobra. U only have 1 bullet.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking sia lan at such a young age...What this fat thambi needs is a knuckle sandwich
image.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my time, the child would be hauled up to the stage during morning assembly and given 10 strokes of the rotan in front of the entire school.

This is where extreme Western-style liberalism applied to child-rearing and student discipline has failed, breeding an entire generation of brats, hooligans and lawless samsengs.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit, I'm already trying to deal with 3-5 yo ah neh kids at the park here. Can't think what would happen in another 10 years time!

DollarsNoSense

Alfrescian
Loyal
why no students came in to support the teacher and tell the neh to shut up? could it be that the students simply bochap, mind their own business or they think the neh kid's behaviour is acceptable?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the teacher apologised to bui kia? How is he going to face the class after this incident?

Agree. By apologising, he's already put that samseng kia on the moral high ground.

It's actually out of fear of losing his job. Teachers today are toothless - they can't mete out corporal punishment, they can't verbally abuse the kid, they can't use physical force or touch their students, they can't bar them from recess. Even principals don't have much leeway. And every time a parent complains, MOE sides with the parents, not with the school.

Same thing is happening with NS.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's typical Ah Neh behaviour. They are belligerent even though they are in the wrong. Trying to intimidate to save their butt.

This behaviour was also seen in the recent female Indian diplomat felony case.

When you deal with an Ah Neh, keep this perspective at the back of your mind. This is not racist nor stereotyping, just an identification of the cultural trait of the Ah Nehs.

I think is the up bringing and the culture that play a big part.

Last edited:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kid is more a case of 养不教,父之过。

He must be from a typical Indian family where his mother dotes on him and sisters help him put on his shorts and tie his shoelaces every day.

Wrong family up bringing???

Last edited: