• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah neh Modi find excuses of his failure to contain the virus, use Taiwan to kpkb at China...

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Alamak ...one can also list alot of the malevolent actions of Modi, eg massacre of Muslims.

If I have to choose between a chink and an Ah Neh, the former is more trustworthy.
At the very list the concept of 君子 or 信用 exists in Chinese vocabulary, but you can't find them in Ah Neh vocabulary. I asked my ah neh colleague how to say these words in Tamil or Hindi? He said they have no such words and why does it matter cos the smart and powerful wins!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20200525-120635_YouTube.jpg

VIVA Taiwan

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's a fact that ah nehs will sell their mother if they need to. It's a fact that ah nehs shake their head when saying yes so that they can always claim later they did not agree. It's a fact that HK is part of China and they accelerated their own demise with the mindless protests. Just stating facts.
Alamak ...one can also list alot of the malevolent actions of Modi, eg massacre of Muslims.

If I have to choose between a chink and an Ah Neh, the former is more trustworthy.
Mr. Falunggong member got so upset leh.... but u talk rubbish all the time...

U are Chinkmarican towing Trump lies. China is doing well now and no complaint from Chinese...有的吃 睡的平安 发大财.... China success is Singapore success... LKY was China economic adviser...

Only u complaint with no ends in sight....
Pack your bags, emigrate to China. Go live out the rest of your lives under the benevolent and capable rule of the wonderful CCP. What are you all waiting for? Go! Fuck off!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already here. Loved it... Fresh air, nice weather, plenty of chiobus... its like Singapore freedom, clean, nice Chinese people like Sinkies...

What u waiting for... quit Falunggong member... be free

Pack your bags, emigrate to China. Go live out the rest of your lives under the benevolent and capable rule of the wonderful CCP. What are you all waiting for? Go! Fuck off!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Already here. Loved it... Fresh air, nice weather, plenty of chiobus... its like Singapore freedom, clean, nice Chinese people like Sinkies...

What u waiting for... quit Falunggong member... be free
Enjoy yourself! Save a few chiobus for me.:biggrin: It's a fact they have wonderful and talented whores!:thumbsup: