• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah lau smashing ATM machine with dustbin as he can't withdraw cash from it

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't we withdraw $10 from the ATM machine? Why must it be $20 minimum withdrawal?
KNN long ago my uncle think was $10 KNN got 1 uncle tried to withdraw when his bear learn left $9.85 KNN he only scold the atm vulgar but never beat KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely he can find 10 cents on the floor somewhere. :biggrin:
KNN my uncle pickup coins and notes quite often especially 20cts KNN the max he picked was a $50 note near a axs machine KNN once 3x $10 notes clearly on the floor when many people in early hours queue to bank but noone dare to pick KNN my uncle applied mai kay kee let limpe clear the rubbish KNN but my uncle also been a victim to drop $10 on a crowded sg pool floor and very fast a uncle picked and vanished before he could stop him becas my uncle was too busy marking sports betting ticket KNN