• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Heng not as clever as Kee Chiu, never receive 1st Class Honours

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu's profile

"In 1988, Chan was awarded a President's Scholarship and Singapore Armed Forces Overseas Scholarship to study in the University of Cambridge,[4] where he completed a degree in economics at Christ's College and graduated with First Class Honours. "

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/cabinet/mr-chan-chun-sing

Ah Heng's Profile

"In 1983, Heng graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Economics from Cambridge University. " No class of hours stated.

https://www.pmo.gov.sg/cabinet/mr-heng-swee-keat

So, your future PM is not as clever as a fake Major-General!

Kee Chiu!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still wondering why Kee Chiu fellow so clever. He was poor, so I don't think he received tuition like his master - one subject one PhD tutor.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also got cambridge O level cert, like that counted as I graduate from cambridge boh?
o levels and hsc all cambridge certified, to get honours or doktorade, one has to get skills future and wsq kualifikation nowsadays, then counted :thumbsup:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still wondering why Kee Chiu fellow so clever. He was poor, so I don't think he received tuition like his master - one subject one PhD tutor.

Kee Chiu was very uneasy when seated beside HSK during the press conference. His bodiLEE language speaks volume of the relationship between the two LEEders. In fact, his interaction with WP's Png at the recent parliamentary meeting revealed the true personaLEEty behind the man.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu was very uneasy when seated beside HSK during the press conference. His bodiLEE language speaks volume of the relationship between the two LEEders. In fact, his interaction with WP's Png at the recent parliamentary meeting revealed the true personaLEEty behind the man.

Shut up. Learn to spell properly.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why no gib Chan? :frown:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
But Chan is cleverer and made Major General. Heng never made Deput Commissioner of Police.

Didin't scrobal say that all potential leaders would be pulled out of militay at BG rank to join politics? So kee chiu was like a reserve! "No fish prawn also can!"

Where is scrobal btw? Disappeared and never came back because no one begged him to, like all previous times? Or has he passed on to a better place?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didin't scrobal say that all potential leaders would be pulled out of militay at BG rank to join politics? So kee chiu was like a reserve! "No fish prawn also can!"

Where is scrobal btw? Disappeared and never came back because no one begged him to, like all previous times? Or has he passed on to a better place?

Hey Ng Chee Meng was Lieutenant-General ok. Fake LG but still LG.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu is it scored too high in class participation, that's why he can get first class honours? Usually these are the people who kee chiu and wayang in class one