• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Gong's Grandson Is A Faggot! Hsien Yang Is A Loser!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
images

Dedicated to Boss Sam and John tan!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall not get drawn into nature vs nuture on the issue of homosexuality. Either camp will take the opposing side.

Science has recorded many instances of homosexuality in nature. The 10 commandments never said thou shall not fuck ass. Unless Moses dropped the other 10 while coming down the mountain.

I have absolutely no interest in what the 10 commandments say. This is the typical sleight of hand utilised by faggots to turn their mental disorders and sickness into religious issues.

Pedophilia, incest and homosexuality are 3 separate issues. Lumping all together obfuscates the matter and gives equal weight to all 3 when clearly this is not the case.

There's zero obfuscation. The underlying argument to support their sickness in all these cases are identical, i.e. these people are "born like that".

You don't want them lumped together simply because it will destroy each and every argument used by faggots to justify their sexual and mental disorders. I would have expected you to lend support to these people because they face the same "discrimination" that faggots claim to suffer from. In fact, it's worse. Unlike faggots, these people face jail terms for acting on their mental and sexual disorders. These are the same jail terms that faggots used to face when faggotism was classified as a criminal offence. Surely faggots should be able to identify with this and hence, be sympathetic to these people instead of trying to distance themselves from these people who "suffer" the identical problem of "being born like that".

Another trait of faggots besides loving the smell of shit: deeply entrenched and self-serving hypocrisy.

If reproduction and survival of the species is a concern, lesbians and gays could share sperm and eggs in surrogate births. Science has the answer for that concern.

If faggots are "normal", they should be able to reproduce themselves without having to resort to the use of the sperms or eggs of others. How "normal" can faggotism be when faggots are unable to reproduce themselves and would be guaranteed to die out within one generation if faggots of the same sex were confined to one island?

The only arguements against homosexuality are moral ones, and in the age of Dollars and Yuan, religion has little credence in dictating morals.

You are back to your religious sleight of hand. I have already shown that it is not simply a "moral" or "religious" one. Why ignore it? Self-serving convenience and hypocrisy?

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The stop at 2 was the best policy ever. If it did not end Singkieland would not see the breeding explosion of the trailer park trash.
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...er-3000-month-singapore-large-family-10462664

That was what the old man was trying to achieve...he does not want these 'trailer trash breeders' to procreate like rabbits & instead of being productive working , they spend time prostrating themselves to a certain compass point. What was planned was a breed of superior gene pools of highly educated people. But these, did not go according to the scripts...the higher the education...the more the chances of producing 1 + 1 - 1.5 instead of 2. Those 'trailer park trash' were producing, healthy, bouncy babies....by the dozens. Guess, that is nature built-in fail safe system....& the Old Fart...have a 1.5 descendants, a certified faggot, a 'dishonourable' whatever...& a "GOLLUM"...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was what the old man was trying to achieve...he does not want these 'trailer trash breeders' to procreate like rabbits & instead of being productive working , they spend time prostrating themselves to a certain compass point. What was planned was a breed of superior gene pools of highly educated people. But these, did not go according to the scripts...the higher the education...the more the chances of producing 1 + 1 - 1.5 instead of 2. Those 'trailer park trash' were producing, healthy, bouncy babies....by the dozens. Guess, that is nature built-in fail safe system....& the Old Fart...have a 1.5 descendants, a certified faggot, a 'dishonourable' whatever...& a "GOLLUM"...
That is cause old fart and gecko have problem genes. To me I do not want 5he trailer park trash to breed as they cause social problems and enhance poverty. And due to old fart genetic issues..a breeding license should be implemented. If want to breed have to go check up. Etc. And stop at 2 to be reinstated. That way those that dont deserve to breed. Do not. Look at the 3rd world countries. Poverty increases bcos the poor just breed. They are suffering and have kids to suffer? Is that responsible parenting?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's the gist of your argument? That homosexuality is a disease that can be cured?

There is no law against incest.

Pedophilia is not a crime in certain societies.

Your only sound arguements against homosexuality so far is they can't breed.

If you take away the religious argements against homosexuality, there is little left to stand on. That is my point.

What's yours?

I have absolutely no interest in what the 10 commandments say. This is the typical sleight of hand utilised by faggots to turn their mental disorders and sickness into religious issues.

There's zero obfuscation. The underlying argument to support their sickness in all these cases are identical, i.e. these people are "born like that".

You don't want them lumped together simply because it will destroy each and every argument used by faggots to justify their sexual and mental disorders. I would have expected you to lend support to these people because they face the same "discrimination" that faggots claim to suffer from. In fact, it's worse. Unlike faggots, these people face jail terms for acting on their mental and sexual disorders. These are the same jail terms that faggots used to face when faggotism was classified as a criminal offence. Surely faggots should be able to identify with this and hence, be sympathetic to these people instead of trying to distance themselves from these people who "suffer" the identical problem of "being born like that".

Another trait of faggots besides loving the smell of shit: deeply entrenched and self-serving hypocrisy.

If faggots are "normal", they should be able to reproduce themselves without having to resort to the use of the sperms or eggs of others. How "normal" can faggotism be when faggots are unable to reproduce themselves and would be guaranteed to die out within one generation if faggots of the same sex were confined to one island?

You are back to your religious sleight of hand. I have already shown that it is not simply a "moral" or "religious" one. Why ignore it? Self-serving convenience and hypocrisy?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They cause great harm to the fabric of a moral and upright society. You can see for yourself how the West is decaying as a result of accepting all these alternative lifestyles as "normal".
If someday Elon Musk bring all the heterosexual couples to Mars and if after two or more generations have colonised the new planet and there is still LGBT in Mars, how do you explain it?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's the gist of your argument? That homosexuality is a disease that can be cured?

It's a mental disorder that needs to be treated, as was done before 1973. It's no different than the treatment required if you are suffering from any other psychiatric disorders. Just because it's a sexual disorder, one specific to faggotism, does not make it "normal", and hence exempt from treatment or the law.

There's nothing particularly normal in wanting to fuck a shit-filled arsehole and pulling out your dick which would be covered with shit and which will smell like shit.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pedophilia is not a crime in certain societies.

Paedophilia is a crime in ALL countries. Try fucking a baby or toddler and see what happens to you.

What you are trying to do is hide behind the age of consent which defines the age at which children are able to consent to sex. As far as I know, the youngest is 12 for countries like Philippines and Mexico. Other countries have varying ages of consent but it does not detract from the fact that paedophilia is a crime in these countries, even in the Philippines and Mexico. There are laws in these countries against paedophilia.

You are truly one sick bastard for trying to defend paedophilia in order to defend and try to normalise your homosexual perversions.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no law against incest.

You need to pull your member out of the shit-filled arse it is buried in before spouting blatant nonsense and falsehoods. Even in the US, the most "liberal" of places where anything goes, incest is a crime in all states except for Rhode Island and New Jersey. In these two places, incestous bastards are allowed to fuck but not marry.

In liberal Europe, the European Court of Human Rights ruled that Germany did not violate the European Convention on Human Rights when a German court convicted one sick German bastard who fucked his sister and who then had the gall to lodge a constitutional complaint that he was being discriminated against for fucking his sister after he was convicted for incest.

Closer to home in Singapore, this is the law on incest.

I1.JPG

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your only sound arguements against homosexuality so far is they can't breed.

If you take away the religious argements against homosexuality, there is little left to stand on. That is my point.

What's yours?

I have already stated my points, all of which have nothing to do with religion, in my earlier posts in this thread about why faggotism should be dealt with.

So why the sleight of hand yet again in playing the religious card and feigning ignorance when you have repeated one of my points in this very post of yours?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a mental disorder that needs to be treated, as was done before 1973. It's no different than the treatment required if you are suffering from any other psychiatric disorders. Just because it's a sexual disorder, one specific to faggotism, does not make it "normal", and hence exempt from treatment or the law.

There's nothing particularly normal in wanting to fuck a shit-filled arsehole and pulling out your dick which would be covered with shit and which will smell like shit.

You have raised a very good point on this. Is homoesexuality a genetic disorder ? or is it a mental disorder; as in being influenced or grew up in an environment that influence the person to behave that way. In the previous generation being gay is not an acceptable norm in a family, culture & in society. Do they, today, like in the past, compel those, who profess to have AN ALTERNATIVE LIFE STYLE to have compulsory counselling or have they accepted these people as they are & whatever, will be, will be?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Asking again if he's excused from NS being gay.

He won't be but he will be a sexual menace. Imagine those poor NS boys having a shower with this sick bastard with his psychiatric disorder around watching them, or jerking off as he watched them, or attempting to penetrate an asshole which is biologically designed for shitting and not for fucking.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There will still be LGBT because gays are genetic mutations.
So you agree that homosexual has scientific evidence related to genes. In fact, the word "norm" is defined as in agreement with human being's expectation. Anything that do not work with human's expectation is called "abnormal". According to science, human beings do not have a brain able to think beyond the 3rd dimension of the world and physicist believes there are 10th dimension out there waiting to be explored, but human does not have that intelligence yet and probably will not if religions still form a large part of human lives.