• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Ah Gong's Grandson Is A Faggot! Hsien Yang Is A Loser!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already stated my points, all of which have nothing to do with religion, in my earlier posts in this thread about why faggotism should be dealt with.

So why the sleight of hand yet again in playing the religious card and feigning ignorance when you have repeated one of my points in this very post of yours?

You really need professional help if you see sleight of hand in my post. It cannot be any clearer. Too much gin?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to pull your member out of the shit-filled arse it is buried in before spouting blatant nonsense and falsehoods. Even in the US, the most "liberal" of places where anything goes, incest is a crime in all states except for Rhode Island and New Jersey. In these two places, incestous bastards are allowed to fuck but not marry.

In liberal Europe, the European Court of Human Rights ruled that Germany did not violate the European Convention on Human Rights when a German court convicted one sick German bastard who fucked his sister and who then had the gall to lodge a constitutional complaint that he was being discriminated against for fucking his sister after he was convicted for incest.

Closer to home in Singapore, this is the law on incest.

View attachment 45337
Oops, got me there! I really believed you had the freedom to fuck your own sister in this country but not another ass, guess we are consistent. BUT:

The US states of New Jersey and Rhode Island, and countries such as Brazil, France, and Spain, have no laws against consenting adults being together, even if that is a parent with an adult son or daughter. The US state of Ohio allows siblings to be together, but not parents and their adult sons or daughters.

So in summary for you, this is what I say:

There are no sound religious arguements against homosexuality

And

Until presented with evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder (like schizophrenia for eg,)I find little credence in your claims that homosexuality is mental disorder.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
you answered your own question. :rolleyes:

This was my post in respond to your blatantly false claim that paedophilia is not a crime. What question did I ask???

"Paedophilia is a crime in ALL countries. Try fucking a baby or toddler and see what happens to you.

What you are trying to do is hide behind the age of consent which defines the age at which children are able to consent to sex. As far as I know, the youngest is 12 for countries like Philippines and Mexico. Other countries have varying ages of consent but it does not detract from the fact that paedophilia is a crime in these countries, even in the Philippines and Mexico. There are laws in these countries against paedophilia.

You are truly one sick bastard for trying to defend paedophilia in order to defend and try to normalise your homosexual perversions."

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really need professional help if you see sleight of hand in my post. It cannot be any clearer. Too much gin?

Like all faggots, it's your constant reference to religion as a sleight of hand to divert the issue to a religious one when I have not even referred to religion.

I am not sexually aroused by the smell of shit so will not need need any sort of help. Try out a vagina sometime. You will find it more pleasurable than a shit filled arsehole. This is since, unlike an arsehole which is meant for shitting, it is designed for sex.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops, got me there! I really believed you had the freedom to fuck your own sister in this country but not another ass, guess we are consistent. .

It's okay. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Until presented with evidence that homosexuality is a mental disorder (like schizophrenia for eg,)I find little credence in your claims that homosexuality is mental disorder.

Check out the pre-1987 American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM) for the evidence. They are:

American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual I (1952)
American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual II (1968)
American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual II (1974)
American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual III (1980)

This was before political correctness came into fashion and before faggots successfully played the "victim" and "discrimination" cards and succeeded in their noisy and aggressive campaign to turn their mental disorders and psychiatric conditions from a medical issue into a political one.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
What if someday your Ms Hymen ran away with another man, than 2nd Hymen, 3rd Hymen? It will come a time you need a listening ear to pour your grievances and your faggot may just come in handy to save you from visiting Bedok Reservoir:smile:

It would indeed be a dilemma. I may well have access to a listening faggot ear and avoid suicide if Ms Hymen dumps me. But my virgin ass would be in serious danger of being deflowered by the faggot. I really don't want to end up like Ms Hymen where my virginity is constantly doubted should I be spotted in the company of a butt-loving faggot.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
p1.JPG

On a serious note, we may well need the Malay community to be at the forefront and spearhead the fight against faggotism and the ongoing onslaught of these faggots in Singapore.

We Chinese, being the majority and by our sheer numbers, will simply be portrayed as bullies by these faggots who are extremely talented in playing the victim and discrimination cards. As a minority community, the Malays cannot be similarly held ransom by the emotional blackmail of these faggots.

We have helped the Malays in the past. It's now your turn to help us. Please spread the word to your community. We need to go into battle to prevent faggotism from ever being entrenched in this country. If you look at the Western world which have all folded and crumbled before the onslaught of faggotism, you will know what the future holds if these faggots succeed in Singapore.