• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah ger was sugarbaby for 3 years

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
1658856236284.png

He wined and dined me while we stayed in five-star hotels but didn't want a commitment – and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The one word anyone who has ever met Robert* would use to describe him is 'charming'. It's no surprise then that I fell under his spell within a few minutes of meeting him. I was at a friend's birthday party at a swanky bar and Robert was at a table near us, with his friends.

It was soon clear that Robert only had eyes for me. From the moment we started talking, he hardly left my side. Sure, he spoke to his friends too but always came back to me after a few minutes. He was funny and came across as very intelligent and it didn't hurt that he was extremely good-looking too.

As the night came to an end, Robert asked if I wanted to go for a walk along the nearby river. We ended up spending the next few hours sitting on a bench by the river, talking about anything and everything. I didn't want the night to end.

More at https://shrtcô.de/akeLWw

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 153742

He wined and dined me while we stayed in five-star hotels but didn't want a commitment – and I enjoyed every minute of it.

The one word anyone who has ever met Robert* would use to describe him is 'charming'. It's no surprise then that I fell under his spell within a few minutes of meeting him. I was at a friend's birthday party at a swanky bar and Robert was at a table near us, with his friends.

It was soon clear that Robert only had eyes for me. From the moment we started talking, he hardly left my side. Sure, he spoke to his friends too but always came back to me after a few minutes. He was funny and came across as very intelligent and it didn't hurt that he was extremely good-looking too.

As the night came to an end, Robert asked if I wanted to go for a walk along the nearby river. We ended up spending the next few hours sitting on a bench by the river, talking about anything and everything. I didn't want the night to end.

You are another criminal bully dog son of chicken ownself think ownself song that i a virgin is sugar baby. And that explains the many whistling that I got from loser criminal bullies like you. Pui what a loser that can only win in this way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 153742

Are you one of the evil filthy shameless Malaysian Chinese or local Malays or indian Muslim whistling at me? Pui your chicken mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised beast bully woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 153742

Excuse me I work part time i got bursary I got scholarship stand on my own two feet to pay myself through university. Not lie down open leg like your kind okay. And now I am enjoying the fruit of my labour slogging in clear shit jobS suffering cb bosses and colleagues like lj Mccully and KT latha. Only your cheap family women got difficulty only sell nude sell cb. Ownself cheap think other people are cheap. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excuse me I work part time i got bursary I got scholarship stand on my own two feet to pay myself through university. Not lie down open leg like your kind okay. And now I am enjoying the fruit of my labour slogging in clear shit jobS suffering cb bosses and colleagues like lj Mccully and KT latha. Only your cheap family women got difficulty only sell nude sell cb. Ownself cheap think other people are cheap. Pui!
Knnbccb why women overcome difficulty and make it good means sell cb sugar baby while men are not? What a sickening world filled with evil treacherous people indeed where women like me are really oppressed and not just said to be. Worked hard in life and retired early kena slandered whore by Ccb losers that only know how to eat and sleep and have sex in life. Live their life like animals only know how to eat sleep have sex and treat their family women well - with no concept of human kindness to other humans - while they can suka suka open their Ccb mouth to insinuate insult me whore by creating Ccb sugar baby thead around me and open their Ccb mouth to whistle. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knnbccb why women overcome difficulty and make it good means sell cb sugar baby while men are not? What a sickening world filled with evil treacherous people indeed where women like me are really oppressed and not just said to be. Worked hard in life and retired early kena slandered whore by Ccb losers that only know how to eat and sleep and have sex in life. Live their life like animals only know how to eat sleep have sex and treat their family women well - with no concept of human kindness to other humans - while they can suka suka open their Ccb mouth to insinuate insult me whore by creating Ccb sugar baby thead around me and open their Ccb mouth to whistle. Pui!
Listen up okay Ccb losers I NEVER have sex in life unlike you losers that think you are so fucking great when you are just animals that eat sleep and have sex with zero concept of humanity. No conscience no kindness no nothing. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think I felt so grateful so happy to do charity when I graduated as I wanted to return to society. Animals that only know how to eat sleep and have sex and treat their own family well - and nasty to others - of course cannot understand. Ccb sinkies and Malaysians etc that open your Ccb mouth to insult me whore by creating Ccb sugar baby posts and whistle, you are not my league. You are in the realm of animals. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@tobelightlight do open your eyes to see how women like me are oppressed. Truth to be told men have many advantages which you enjoy but keep quiet while you attack women - at least men won’t be abused the way I am abused both online and in real life by all the Ccb insulting me a virgin as sugar baby. Why? Just because I said my family poor and my father sick when young. Now you know how good your life is as a man? Men like you that enjoy advantageS as men and yet got no shoulders no willing to take care of women should not get married and should stay single indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I didn’t even make it good that much. I am just a retired accountant. Not staying in bungalow no branded bag no car in Spore no nothing and yet Ccb loser animals keep harassing me a virgin as chicken. Sinkies are fucking disgraceful indeed. Chan chun sing is right! Pap is also right jb is full of robbers and thieves that steal my data to harm me!

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything to do with whore, prostitute, cb seller, sugarbaby, mistress, slut, bitch gets her attention.
She identifies with such, these are her pronouns/titles.

WHORE / SLUT / PROSTITUTE / CHICKEN / CUNT / MISTRESS / HOOKER.
Really a siaolang. I wish one day some strangers talking about sugar baby amongst themselves and GSB overhears it while walking by. Should be an interesting Karen real life drama! :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you jjww so much?
You son of chicken started this old recycled sugarbaby article thread as soon as you see me online just like all the Ccb that whistled as soon as see me and other ccb that attacked me with knocks as soon as I moved in. You can act innocent AND act poor thing pap and ceca bully you but you know the truth and heaven will punish you for it. Continue to post more old sugar baby news in this forum and that’s called nice according to evil and horrible criminal bully dogs here. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything to do with whore, prostitute, cb seller, sugarbaby, mistress, slut, bitch gets her attention.
She identifies with such, these are her pronouns/titles.

WHORE / SLUT / PROSTITUTE / CHICKEN / CUNT / MISTRESS / HOOKER.
Act innocent when you Jeremy Quek and your animal son of chicken gang did so much evil staring all these threads around me. Continue to act innocent and act poor thing victim of pap and ceca when you oppie dogs are no different from pappy dogs. Pui! View attachment 153781

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really a siaolang. I wish one day some strangers talking about sugar baby amongst themselves and GSB overhears it while walking by. Should be an interesting Karen real life drama! :roflmao:
You shameless Malaysian @nightsafari clone tell lies again when your own track record of starting WHO IS GINFREELY SUGAR DADDY THREAD already self busted your own lies. You are whatever you accused me to be from chicken to liar to schemer to con man. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shameless Malaysian @nightsafari clone tell lies again when your own track record of starting WHO IS GINFREELY SUGAR DADDY THREAD already self busted your own lies. You are whatever you accused me to be from chicken to liar to schemer to con man. Pui!
State facts is called siao Lang by a schemer indeed out to paint me black from nipples to character. I just learned recently what I suffered both online and in real life is called ad hominem attacks that’s why from virgin become sugar baby, from normal nipples to black nipples, from telling truth of being attacked can be accused as telling lies by nothing but animal Ccb liar dog mouth and they think that is called nice.