• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Again but nothing new, non-stop closing down of famous good Taiwanese food & drink businesses! Economic Deep Winter!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/不捨-27年手搖飲料店突歇業-中壢人崩潰哀號-095116748.html

不捨!27年手搖飲料店突歇業 中壢人崩潰哀號

TVBS新聞網

4.5k 人追蹤

呂家輝
2018年10月15日 下午8:04

2fb16f7afee190a6dc26185c8483f227

知名飲料店「皇后先生」貼出15日結束營業公告。(圖/翻攝自我是中壢人)
隨著時代變遷,許多兒時的記憶漸漸不見,巷口的雜貨店、傍晚大聲叫賣的豆花攤車,慢慢消失在巷弄中,曾經熟悉的店家如今只存在記憶中!桃園中壢中原夜市知名的手搖飲料老店「皇后先生」,每每都大排長龍,一到假日晚上更是排到水洩不通,今天(15日)卻無預警宣布停業,陪伴當地人長達27年的老店就此畫下句點,不少支持者得知後,紛紛感到錯愕、感傷,不捨從小熟悉的味道就此消失!

「皇后先生」於1991年在桃園中原夜市開店,原本只是賣珍奶的木製小攤,道地經典的好口味讓皇后先生逐漸聲名大噪,成為中原夜市的首推代表,也是附近學生放學後必買的飲料店,更吸引不少觀光客慕名而來!隨著口碑愈來愈好,原本簡單小攤子也變成質感的店舖,飲品項目也增至40多種以上,檸檬養樂多、養樂多綠茶都是人氣商品,其中珍珠奶茶更是經典不敗、人氣第一,也是許多人第一次來到中原夜市的共同回憶。

f8489044d3890797655494e09885ea19

網友在臉書「我是中壢人」分享2004年「皇后先生」的舊照。(圖/翻攝自我是中壢人)
但如今有網友在臉書「我是中壢人」分享「皇后先生」的公告,表示皇后先生要結束營業了,要跟大家道別,感謝大家一路來的支持,日期寫著2018年10月15日。結束營業消息一出,彷彿投下震撼彈,當地的經典味道突然消失,讓不少當地人、支持者以及曾喝過的民眾,紛紛哀號不捨,表示「不!!!」、「這是少數沒有一堆加盟生意又不錯的店」、「我的珍奶啊~」、「唸書時侯的回憶!好可惜」、「早知道今天就該買一杯的,皇后先生是我的最愛」、「他的珍奶最好喝了」。

更有專業網友分析指出倒店原因,第一個原因是租金,10年前這裡的店租只要8萬元,但現在恐怕20萬元起跳,又加上這一整排的店租傳出將漲價,漲幅更至少5%以上,恐怕讓皇后先生難以負荷;第二個原因可能是連鎖品牌飲料店狂開,競爭激烈,導致生意受影響,老品牌敵不過網美飲料店;第三的原因可能是近年來火紅的娃娃機,因為更有賺頭,讓現今的中原夜市到處都是娃娃機店,幾乎快被娃娃機攻占;最後一個原因可能是各種成本上漲,明年人事、水電丶租金、原料都要漲價,一間店的營收根本難以負荷,才會導致皇后先生決定結束營業!

更多 TVBS 報導
洗澡順序不對恐中風? 這4個時間點不適合洗澡
他怨房客遺留60盒玩具 家長一看暴動「價格恐破萬」
彰化街頭插滿「捷運到OO」旗幟 網諷:路填平再來唬爛

Don't give up! 27 years of hand-cranked beverage shop breaks down
[TVBS News Network]
TVBS News Network
4.5k person tracking
Lu Jiahui
October 15, 2018, 8:04 PM
The well-known beverage shop "Mr. Queen" posted a notice of closing the business on the 15th. (Figure / flip self is a Chinese)
The well-known beverage shop "Mr. Queen" posted a notice of closing the business on the 15th. (Figure / flip self is a Chinese)

As the times changed, many childhood memories gradually disappeared. The grocery store in the alleys and the bean flower stalls that were sold out in the evening slowly disappeared into the lanes. The once familiar stores now only exist in memory! Taoyuan Zhongyuan Night Market's well-known hand-shake old shop "Mr. Queen", always lined up in long queues, and even on holiday nights, it is not clear. Today (15th), there is no warning to announce the closure, accompanied by locals up to 27 The old shop of the year draws a sentence, and many supporters have become guilty and sentimental after hearing it. The taste that is not familiar with the small disappears!

"Mr. Queen" opened a store in Taoyuan Zhongyuan Night Market in 1991. It was originally a wooden stall selling Jane's milk. The classic taste of the road made Mr. Empress become famous and became the first representative of the Central Plains Night Market. The must-buy beverage store attracts many tourists! With the improvement of word of mouth, the original simple stalls have become texture stores, and the drinks program has increased to more than 40 kinds. Lemon Yakult and Yakult Green Tea are popular products, among which pearl milk tea is classic unbeaten and popular. Many people came to the common memories of the Central Plains Night Market for the first time.

Netizens shared the old photos of "Mr. Queen" in 2004 on the Facebook "I am a lieutenant." (Figure / flip self is a Chinese)
Netizens shared the old photos of "Mr. Queen" in 2004 on the Facebook "I am a lieutenant." (Figure / flip self is a Chinese)

But now some netizens share the announcement of "Mr. Queen" on Facebook, "I am a lieutenant", saying that Mr. Queen is going to finish business. I want to say goodbye to everyone. Thank you for your support. The date is October 2018. 15th. When the news of the end of the business came out, it seemed to cast a shocking bomb. The local classic taste suddenly disappeared, and many locals, supporters and people who had drank it were screaming, saying, "No!!!", "This is a minority." There aren't a bunch of shops that are good for joining the business," "My precious milk~", "Reminiscences when I am studying! It's a pity", "I knew I should buy a cup today, Mr. Queen is my favorite", " His precious milk is best to drink."

More professional netizens pointed out that the reason for the dumping, the first reason is rent, 10 years ago, the shop rent here as long as 80,000 yuan, but now I am afraid that 200,000 yuan to take off, plus this whole row of shop rent will be sent out The price increase, the increase is more than 5% or more, I am afraid that it is difficult for Mr. Queen to load; the second reason may be that the chain brand beverage store is mad, the competition is fierce, resulting in business impact, the old brand is not rival to the Net Beauty beverage store; the third The reason may be the red-hot doll machine in recent years, because it is more profitable, so that the current Zhongyuan night market is full of doll machine shops, almost captured by the doll machine; the last reason may be various costs, next year personnel, water and electricity, rent, Raw materials must rise in price, and the revenue of a store is difficult to load, which will lead to the decision of Mr. Queen to close the business!

More TVBS reports
The order of bathing is not right for a stroke? These 4 time points are not suitable for taking a bath.
He complained that the tenants left 60 boxes of toys. The parents saw the riots.
Changhua Street is full of "MRT to OO" banner. Net irony: Road fills again and then smashes