• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Sam's Cleanup ............... a much better forum

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Presumably Sam has put his foot down and the usual idiots are missing.

Also some really good chaps have come in such as Windsor, Forvendent and others.

Hope the trend picks up and good quality postings, opinions, comments plus the usual entree of gossips, slander, libel etc will be in the mix.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also some really good chaps have come in such as Windsor, Forvendent and others.

Hope the trend picks up and good quality postings, opinions, comments plus the usual entree of gossips, slander, libel etc will be in the mix.

Thanks for the compliment; the admiration is mutual. :smile:

To add, I like Johnny's health topics too, and Kukubird's amazing adventures trying to trace Tracy a.k.a. Gugu. :biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the mention Scroo, and thanks to all who made this forum a great place to stop by and exchange ideas and gossips. It can be better if the tone of exchanges be more civil and I think more can be done to reduce the name calling, revealing of IRL names. Anonymity is what we all enjoy as a right, and we all should respect that. With that off my chest, I look towards more interesting and amusing exchanges from all of you guys.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What happened to bro drifter? No sound and no picture recently.

hi bro ..i now give you some sound and picture , ok ?....:wink:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QzEKWreXgp4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi bro ..i now give you some sound and picture , ok ?....:wink:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QzEKWreXgp4" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

OK and thank you. Glad to see you are back, safe and sound after drifting away to LOS.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that too. Kudos to Sam. I believe trolls and nuisance infractors shld be kept out. People who give away infractions frivolously out of vindictiveness shld have their reputation points trimmed to below 400 and capped at that level, until they learn to behave well. Sam could also ban not only the username but the IP address. That way, trolls cannot create a secret army of trolls to bring down other forumers. well, you know who I am referring to, dont have to mention names or I'll start another infraction war.

As Sam has said, pm him if you have reason to believe some people are too much and creating trouble.

O

OA Asser

I absolutely agree with you, Scroobal.

I believe the OA is now dismantled and destroyed. People liek chobolan, yellow people, Shi Orochi and Cao Pi must be kept down from harassing others like me, who just emmeregd from a mountain of spurious infractions causing me to be banned.

Sam pls keep up the good work to prevent bullies liek the abovementioned from taking over the forum.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am feeling sour cos' i have been working hard in this forum but no one mention my nick!:(:o:eek:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That sour feeling you have comes from the rancid, putrid stench of your 死人头 that should have arrived at my taxidermist mate's place 2 months ago.

i am feeling sour cos' i have been working hard in this forum but no one mention my nick!:(:o:eek:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy introduced draconian measures to keep this Forum "clean".

Now he no more say this Forum is unmoderated.

Afterall, he is here to preserve democracy, not to practice it. :eek: :biggrin:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...did Sam really put his foot down?
Didn't seem to have any control here which is good for pple like kukubird who only knows how to TCSS......

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy introduced draconian measures to keep this Forum "clean".

Now he no more say this Forum is unmoderated.

Afterall, he is here to preserve democracy, not to practice it. :eek: :biggrin:
As usual.u fail to understand the meaning of Democracy.

I dont blame you ,you are just one very ordinary bloke.yr hero LKY is right all along!about u I mean