• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Q1 still dropping in April

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
发布/ 2018年5月3日 10:48 AM
更新/ 2018年5月3日 10:56 AM
文 /
郭倩婷

(早报讯)非官方的新加坡房地产联合交易网SRX的预估数据显示,4月的组屋转售价比3月下跌0.8%,成交量也减少2.5%。

成熟和非成熟组屋区的转售价分别滑落1.5%和0.2%。

其中,公寓式组屋转售价的跌幅最大,下跌1.2%。三房式组屋、四房式组屋和五房式组屋转售价的跌幅分别是0.3%,0.4%和0.5%。

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of looking quarter on quarter or even year on year?

Any idiot can tell u 10 years from now, any shit property will appreciate.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Lol ...Don't you know Schizophrenic Gin buys and sell property every quarter in her fantasy world between her ears? :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot logic.

I can never understand why ppl so uptight about monthly or quarterly fluctuations about COE or HDB flat pricing. Biggest joke is COE. Come on la, even if drop, u only save $5k. haha....

Cheebye, wanna buy a car easily $100k leh.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot logic.

I can never understand why ppl so uptight about monthly or quarterly fluctuations about COE or HDB flat pricing. Biggest joke is COE. Come on la, even if drop, u only save $5k. haha....

Market Aunty like Gin will be very happy even if the vegetable seller throw in a free cucumber.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you stupid Q1 is January to March. And this latest dip is April vs March not quarter on quarter. And who says quarter on quarter is not important? Didn’t the private property price QoQ dropped for straight 15 quarters before reversal? Now HDB is straight 6 quarters down plus April down lol. And if the hdb no renewal of 99 year lease problem not resolved, who knows it will reverse when or ever with more and more ageing HDB?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol ...Don't you know Schizophrenic Gin buys and sell property every quarter in her fantasy world between her ears? :biggrin:
Hey Malaysian cheebye you everyday open cheap mouth only is tell malicious lies of me not tired? Being diligent and staying up to date on market also can twist to being schizophrenia. What can trust from your cheebyemouth?

And yesterday you suka suka make false allegation saying I not facing up to truth and I ask you what truth am I not facing and you just no reply. Malaysian cheebyes like you really take delight to bring down people with false allegations based on hot air. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiot logic.

Who says coe only can save $5k? Last time I proposed to my ex company to quickly buy the company van early when coe crashed and saved $30k or 50k. Ask KT Latha to check the meeting minutes ok.