• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song boh?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song

The auntie behind with the multiple umbrellas must be the chief bodyguard

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song

Look at the folks in the background looking on with disgust and bemusement.

Just another 'look at us we're humble and down-to-earth and just like you' photo op to score cheap political points.

And yes, that's Pinky's daughter Li Xiuqi. She used to have a bodyguard following/observing her in school. But that was oh so many years ago... I'm getting old.

sancugat

Alfrescian
Loyal

This photo is taken at Serangoon Garden Hawker Centre. Not Chomp Chomp but the HC next to the police post. And yes, seem like the photo is an old one. At ths moment, the crown prince (The red one, Hong Yi) should be enjoying himself studying oversea.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course this photo is not a recent one.

Pinky has a lot more white hair these days.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That auntie is actually myo3568 and what look like umbrellas are in fact deadly shotguns for the bodyguards to grab the moment trouble brew

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why got so many umbrellas behind? so many people in the background staring at the family also.

ah loong eating mee siam mai hum....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

556528_377185942344118_1262147952_n.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The muslim stallholders are staring at the family with unadulterated hate. They wondering why they never got advance notice, so they can inform JI to come and whack them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This photo is taken at Serangoon Garden Hawker Centre. Not Chomp Chomp but the HC next to the police post. And yes, seem like the photo is an old one. At ths moment, the crown prince (The red one, Hong Yi) should be enjoying himself studying oversea.

U know its not a recent pic. Whore Jinx hair got a lot more white now than in the picture.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U know its not a recent pic. Whore Jinx hair got a lot more white now than in the picture.

yes, and the kids have grown bigger from all these lardy hawker food. it's a lovely family though when one looks at the togetherness. at least they didn't "chope" tables with tissues. :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The umbrellas are bullet proof, in event of assasination attempt, her job is to quickly open them and cover the Familee.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

yes, and the kids have grown bigger from all these lardy hawker food. it's a lovely family though when one looks at the togetherness. at least they didn't "chope" tables with tissues. :p

No, their body guards were the ones that chope the table for them. Just put one 9mm Glock on the table, no one will seat there, mah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

ah loong eating mee siam mai hum....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

556528_377185942344118_1262147952_n.jpg

The dinner table conversation we did not hear:

Xiuqi: Daddy, what the fuck is in this bowl of soup. Look damn gross to me. I see also I want to throw up.

Lipeng: Wah lau, this chicken rice is damn good. The chicken meat is so tender, the rice is so tasty, and both items white like me. heehee

Hongyi: Kanena Papa, now I know why u make me seat between you and mummy. Her armpits damn stinky. Thanks alot.

Haoyi: Wah Sis, you go no teht teht, want to wear this low cut black dress somemore. I don't even see one longkang in between.

Gay Loong: Ok mother, don't be so mad at me lah. this makan is just bedek bedek one. Later I bring u to Island country club for nice makan, ok.

Whore Jinx: These bloody red chopsticks still so greasy, got wash or not. And why is that malay chap in the songko giving me the dirty look. Fucking peasants.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just take a good look at some dog standing at the extreme right corner of the pic.
3. this is one dog in attendance mah!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Eh? Security so loose? No mata? Gurkhas?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The dinner table conversation we did not hear:

Xiuqi: Daddy, what the fuck is in this bowl of soup. Look damn gross to me. I see also I want to throw up.

Lipeng: Wah lau, this chicken rice is damn good. The chicken meat is so tender, the rice is so tasty, and both items white like me. heehee

Hongyi: Kanena Papa, now I know why u make me seat between you and mummy. Her armpits damn stinky. Thanks alot.

Haoyi: Wah Sis, you go no teht teht, want to wear this low cut black dress somemore. I don't even see one longkang in between.

Gay Loong: Ok mother, don't be so mad at me lah. this makan is just bedek bedek one. Later I bring u to Island country club for nice makan, ok.

Whore Jinx: These bloody red chopsticks still so greasy, got wash or not. And why is that malay chap in the songko giving me the dirty look. Fucking peasants.

Hongyi would have said: Dad, I'm going to beat you and become a BG by 22, not 32!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eh? Security so loose? No mata? Gurkhas?

The umbrella lady is well versed in "white crane" martial arts, one shout, the umbrellas become flying guillotines...no play, play...the dog in waiting tasted all the food before they are served to the famiLEE!, they look unhappy eating normal human food..usually these people have ambrosias!

Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The umbrella lady is well versed in "white crane" martial arts, one shout, the umbrellas become flying guillotines...no play, play...the dog in waiting tasted all the food before they are served to the famiLEE!, they look unhappy eating normal human food..usually these people have ambrosias!

Maybe the food is spiked with special flavour so they think its a banquet.