• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song boh?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song

What Bodyguard? That is Ah Pek waiting for familee to buy a 3 packets of tissue paper for one dollar.

That would really be a slap to the PAP government if some infirm ah pek were to approach pinky, touting packets of tissue paper. :biggrin:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After pay cut, Ah Loong and family only can afford to eat at hawker centre..song

That would really be a slap to the PAP government if some infirm ah pek were to approach pinky, touting packets of tissue paper. :biggrin:

What if the ah pek says she'll vote for him if he buys?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the folks in the background looking on with disgust and bemusement.

Just another 'look at us we're humble and down-to-earth and just like you' photo op to score cheap political points.

And yes, that's Pinky's daughter Li Xiuqi. She used to have a bodyguard following/observing her in school. But that was oh so many years ago... I'm getting old.

Unfortunately, unlike Daddy, she only made it to RGS and that's it. No PSC scholarship

jw5

Loyal

He will probably buy a few packets and wave merrily to the press photographer.
The next day, the picture will be on the front page of the ST with the headlines "PM With A Heart Of Gold".

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

i remember several years ago, gay loong told a story about some one showing him kindness. Apparently, he went to Malacca and went to eat at hawker store. He must really like satay because he ordered 50 sticks. The satay man (malay chap) advised him 50 sticks too much for the number of people at his table. Better order less. He was so surpised that the satay man will save him money like that and so the idiot called it an act of kindness. I personally call it glutonny. But that's me. Now, I see he is ordering satay again.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

i remember several years ago, gay loong told a story about some one showing him kindness. Apparently, he went to Malacca and went to eat at hawker store. He must really like satay because he ordered 50 sticks. The satay man (malay chap) advised him 50 sticks too much for the number of people at his table. Better order less. He was so surpised that the satay man will save him money like that and so the idiot called it an act of kindness. I personally call it glutonny. But that's me. Now, I see he is ordering satay again.

with a multi-million dollar salary, 50 is nothing.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Donch worry, will never happen. Before the ah pek even reach 2m from the table, all the bodyguards will jump him, punch him to the ground and break his teeth when they stick a Glock in his mouth. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Unfortunately, unlike Daddy, she only made it to RGS and that's it. No PSC scholarship

The children from the first wife will never get anything, Whore Jinx will see to that. When u are a Lee, even if you score below average marks, I guarantee u PSC scholarship can be awarded to you if you want. The fact she got no PSC scholarship is probably Whore Jinx's doing. Too bad the albino kid is mildly autistic. I was shocked when I saw him at Gecko's funeral, he is a spitting image of Kuan Yew, even more so than Gay Loong.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hallo, what is it you are impugning? The master gene pool is defective?

Too bad the albino kid is mildly autistic. I was shocked when I saw him at Gecko's funeral, he is a spitting image of Kuan Yew, even more so than Gay Loong.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal

another PR stunt to appease sinkie peasants

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah! The Malay stay man probably wished he had kept his big mouth shut and just charged.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't lah, dont be liddat lah..People go and eat out with the hoi polloi to keep touch with the ground, you all must 'suan' kah liau. Don't do that, and you all say, macam atas, lose touch with common man etc etc.

I don't think so, I believe the place has been well fogged the night before so that not a single fly could be found. Grassroots have been there hours earlier to chase away tissue sellers and the hawkers are well cleaned beforehand by old folks before they were "locked up" somewhere far far away from the scene to avoid embarassing the famiLEE who enjoyed good food without any sight of oldies cleaning the plates. I wonder how many staffs were deployed to allow this familee to "enjoy" an undisturbed meal.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cannot help but think that this is just one huge PR exercise to build bridges with the ordinary Sinkie man (and woman) on the street.
You can actually see the back of one of the body guards to the far right of the picture with his hands clasped ready for action.

Compare this with a picture of Keanu Reeves on the subway which another forumer posted in Sammyboy.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?120612-Why-Keanu-Reeves-is-my-favourite-actor&highlight=Keanu

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal

If my PM need to go down to that level than I think it's time I eat grass Liao...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If my PM need to go down to that level than I think it's time I eat grass Liao...

hi there

1. bro, you think there is still grass for you to eat meh!
2. chin running dogs will eat it first hoh.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

We all noticed that too. Must be quite tough for them to smile while eating at hawker center even though they have all the local delicacies laid out for show. The body guards were everywhere and Shit Times photographers were shooting like it was worth every piece of their films. Expect more spices coming from the chua prostitutes and kissing ass articles. Who knows, any leftover might just snapped up by the grassroot leaders after the show is over. Arggh....wayang wayang...

Eat in restaurants KPKB, eat in hawker centres also buay song - where do you want the Prime Minister and his family to eat?

In your house?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Eat in restaurants KPKB, eat in hawker centres also buay song - where do you want the Prime Minister and his family to eat?

In your house?

Martyn See got open invitation for PM to eat at his place.

then again, me would like to know when this picture was taken... prior to the mee siam mai hum episode?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The children from the first wife will never get anything, Whore Jinx will see to that. When u are a Lee, even if you score below average marks, I guarantee u PSC scholarship can be awarded to you if you want. The fact she got no PSC scholarship is probably Whore Jinx's doing. Too bad the albino kid is mildly autistic. I was shocked when I saw him at Gecko's funeral, he is a spitting image of Kuan Yew, even more so than Gay Loong.

A splitting image of the grand dad, when he will be lying down in one of those boxes............!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Martyn See got open invitation for PM to eat at his place.

then again, me would like to know when this picture was taken... prior to the mee siam mai hum episode?

This was the Sa tay mai bak epsidode....& drink only "ang mo lew lian" choose!.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In your house?

He's not welcome in my house..