• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Pang Sai...how you clean?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hate going into toilet after certain people pang sai.

They will wet the whole floor and make it so troublesome for others. Got paper but didn't want to use.

They cannot use clean within the toilet bowl? Their ass so big and must wet the whole floor?

418wpid_img_2305_2014_12_.jpg

This is shit water on the floor and its full of bacteria.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I hate going into toilet after certain people pang sai.

It depends, I use the bathroom faucet for a complete washing when I'm at home, toilet paper in common toilet when I'm in public spaces and I've used leaves at Poyan reservoir a long long time ago :p:p:p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sit striding the edge of toilet bowl and move my arsehole back and forth until I feel it is clean