• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After Pang Sai...how you clean?

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hate going into toilet after certain people pang sai.

They will wet the whole floor and make it so troublesome for others. Got paper but didn't want to use.

They cannot use clean within the toilet bowl? Their ass so big and must wet the whole floor?

418wpid_img_2305_2014_12_.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time pang sai at home. Not hygienic to do it elsewhere.
south east asian natives use water to clean their butt holes after pang sai. Now with bidet, just use it and wipe the butt hole with toilet paper. Unfortunately, many still not accustom to wipe butt holes with toilet paper.So blame the designer of the toilet who made these native unfriendly.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time pang sai at home. Not hygienic to do it elsewhere.
south east asian natives use water to clean their butt holes after pang sai. Now with bidet, just use it and wipe the butt hole with toilet paper. Unfortunately, many still not accustom to wipe butt holes with toilet paper.So blame the designer of the toilet who made these native unfriendly.

only cultured people use their hands to wash ass hole and also use their hands to eat

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the whole floor flooded with diluted sai chwee... :biggrin:

Which then flows back into the sewage, then into Newater treatment plants before back into our taps and finally into our mouths.

Thus completes the cycle of life in Sinkieland. :cool:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How u clean? Our forummer bro eatshitanddie will advise.:biggrin:

the cleanest, most eco-friendly, most efficient way is to take probiotics regularly and shit smoothly with hardly any stains or residue on your anus. if you still have sticky shit, dab two folds of toilet paper with drops of water and clean your kar chng. i save both water (see california drought thread) and paper by folding the two-fold again after the first swipe to clean again. sometimes when i hardly have any stains, i fold it the 3rd time. cleaning arsehole with water jet wastes water, sprays water all over, and spreads microscopic fecal matter all over the cubicle by turning it water-borne and airborne with water vapor. cleaning arsehole with dry toilet paper scratches kar chng causing it to bleed, wastes tons of paper as it's near impossible to remove stains fully, and potentially chokes toilet hole. heed my advice, take probiotics often, fold toilet paper, dab lightly with water, clean, fold again, clean. done. :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cleanest, most eco-friendly, most efficient way is to take probiotics regularly and shit smoothly with hardly any stains or residue on your anus. if you still have sticky shit, dab two folds of toilet paper with drops of water and clean your kar chng. i save both water (see california drought thread) and paper by folding the two-fold again after the first swipe to clean again. sometimes when i hardly have any stains, i fold it the 3rd time. cleaning arsehole with water jet wastes water, sprays water all over, and spreads microscopic fecal matter all over the cubicle by turning it water-borne and airborne with water vapor. cleaning arsehole with dry toilet paper scratches kar chng causing it to bleed, wastes tons of paper as it's near impossible to remove stains fully, and potentially chokes toilet hole. heed my advice, take probiotics often, fold toilet paper, dab lightly with water, clean, fold again, clean. done. :biggrin:
Many, many thanks for your words of wisdom!
attachment.php

If I were the PM, I would fly you back from San Francisco and promote you to Minister for the Environment and Water Resources! :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw when cats and dogs pangsai does the owner wipe them ? I never see before. Then I see the master carry the pets :rolleyes: