• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

After erection, here comes ...

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
The carpark wardens, traffic police, lawyer letters.

5 years once for that couple of days which car park warden on leave, traffic police clearing leave, lawyer letters all on hold.

Fuck the pap to hell

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

5 years once for that couple of days which car park warden on leave, traffic police clearing leave, lawyer letters all on hold.

Fuck the pap to hell

After erection comes conception and then abortion

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard instances of some drivers where stopped for breathalyzer checks last week. Some failed and were let go with a warning.

GeylangCheongster

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want more opposition voices in parliament. But on this matter of traffic police, parking wardens, I think there is not enough of them.

People who violate speeding laws and parking laws must be booked and fined.

There are so many people who park anyhow and cause problems everywhere.

I wish there were ten times more traffic police. I am on the road everyday and I hardly see them. Singapore drivers are the worst, more traffic police needed.

leoman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor, knncb
i juz kana 1 ticket double yellow

Fuck the pap to hell

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wished there was a like button so i don't have to repeat what he sez. though i think mudlanders are worse drivers and park their motor bike everywhere..

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "told u all before liao no belib - if u vote opposition in, papayas will stop every project in ur surrounding areas eg lift upgrading, mrt tunnel drilling, hdb block piling, etc... coz change boss liao mah."

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, the position is useless but expensively created.
2. cannot even do anything!
3. sheep can easily do without it.

lianbeng says, "bro mai ah nee kuan kong lah - at least he still can sign n chop those bills into action mah. u can or not?" :biggrin: